Haryana to compensate farmers for power breakdown
Power Utilities of Haryana have decided to compensate farm feeders in the eventuality of any breakdown to help consumers of power in the agriculture sector.
A spokesman of the Utilities said directions had been issued in this regard to officers of the Uttar and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigams.
Electricity is being supplied to all agriculture feeders in the state for eight hours.
The decision to compensate them has been taken by giving priority to the agriculture sector so that circles where electricity is being supplied to tube-wells in three phases get supply for eight hours even if there is any breakdown.
The loss of power supply in case of any breakdown will be made good by making cuts on other feeders, he added.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun