- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Haryana to increase duty of Home Guard volunteers
Haryana Government has decided to increase the duty of Home Guard volunteers from 90 days per year to 150 days per year.
Apart from this, the government has also decided that the payment of remuneration to the Home Guard Volunteers would be made through e-payment in their bank accounts, said an official spokesman.
He said that the call out roster of Home Guard Volunteers would be made available at the website of the department from July so as to ensure transparency in this system.
Apart from this, no payments would be made through cheque or in cash rather the payment of remuneration would be made through e-payment latest by first week of the month, said he.
The spokesman said that in 2016, the government had increased the remuneration of all volunteers from Rs 300 to Rs 572 per day which resulted in additional burden of Rs 50 crore on the government. Similarly, the decision to increase the duties of Home Guard Volunteers to 150 days per year would cause additional burden of about Rs 84 crore on the government, he added.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun