Hry Govt targets to impart skill training
Haryana Government has set a target of imparting skill training to as many as 1,33,100 youth in the State during the year 2017-18 to make them employable.
These youth will be provided raining in modern trades. Out the total target, 50,000 youth would be imparted training by Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) and the remaining would be trained by different Government department, said a spokesman of Skill Development and Industrial Training Department. He said that of the total 50,000 targeted youth by HSDM, 14000 youth would be trained under the centrally sponsored State-managed component of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) and 5000 youth through Driver Training Schools. The HSDM has listed 23 training providers which would impart training as per National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) in agriculture, beauty and wellness, telecommunication, garment, textile, security, healthcare, automotive, retail, banking and financial services and insurance, logistics, electronics and plastic manufacturing, said he.
- Crorepati bank assistant in Vig net 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Six-month old elephant calf dies in pond 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CSIR-IIP marks 59th Foundation Day 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Lok Adalat settles 356 cases in B‚Äôpur 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 1902 jail to turn into museum 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pedestrians pose hindrance to traffic here 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rourkela tagged under UDAN scheme 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paramour behind murder of Neha Yadav 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Handloom saree drive in city a big draw 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IISWC pen-down, tool down strike continues 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun