- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM to keep RLD away from SP-Cong loop 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Party feud still persists : Shivpal Singh Yadav 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 12 killed, 35 injured after school bus collided with truck 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Atiq Ahmed quits SP; decides not to contest assembly polls 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC likely replace DGP and other officials 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC to give special passes to PC voters 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Second phase of polling in 67 Assembly segments to be issued on Friday 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati asks Smriti to make her education qualification public 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Priyanka decides not to campaign for Party in upcoming Assembly polls 20 Jan 2017 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Puri murder: Police take accused on remand 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
We will take steps with the backing of the Centre (on Jallikattu). You will soon see (the steps). Wait, good will happen.
I think it is in America's interest and the world's interest that we have a constructive relationship with Russia.
JLF's popularity has spread like wildfire and has resulted in the birth of other copycat festivals, which is also a good thing.