- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- EC makes elaborate security arrangements for forth phase of UP Polls 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Party belongs to MSY says Azamgarh SP chief 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Will not campaign for Congress: Shivpal 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Elect BJP to wave off loan of farmers: Uma Bharti 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- PM Modi likely to address rally in Amethi 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BSP slams BJP, SP and Congress 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- People Supporting SP-Cong alliance in big way: Lalu Yadav 23 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- DPR soon for broad guage rly track 23 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- DMC to treat, reuse waste water in Durg 23 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- DPSR holds model ‘Youth Parliament’ 23 Feb 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
It is shocking to know that anti-national and anti-social elements are preferred over the martyrs by the (State) Government.
When I was flying to New York recently I was wearing a headscarf. I was racially profiled at the airport for the first time.
President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Modi together are the worst enemies of terrorists. The two are committed nationalists.