- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Not only farmers, teachers too set to give jolt to Govt 29 Nov 2015 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Kantabanji MLA gets death threat via SMS 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youths join rally to combat declining rate 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Total prohibition in State demanded 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Only CM can decide on liquor ban, says Rout 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Transgenders face problems despite SC recognition’ 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Pay Rs 1 lakh to rape victim: State told 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Baleswar man fakes loot scene to grab Rs 4.20 lakh 29 Nov 2015 | UBACHAK MOHANTY | in Bhubaneswar
- Playwright Gopal Patnaik dies 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Training for diabetes docs from Dec 12 29 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
Secularism is the most misused word in the country. Because of this, there have been instances of tension in society.
I have done a couple of Hindi films, but I have no plans to shift base anywhere from my State.
All too often, young people are being radicalised in the name of religion to sow discord and fear, and to tear society's fabric.