- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State needs tough CM like kaluan singh: Amit Shah 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh prefers no alliance for assembly polls 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ramanand Yadav to from new political outfit ‘Samajwadi Swabhiman Manch’ 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress ropes in Priyanka Gandhi for poll campaign in State 28 Oct 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- SP Govt hikes honorarium of village heads 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati condemns Amit shah’s statement 28 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Master System Integrator’ to manage ‘Naya Raipur Smart City System’ 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- IIIT Naya Raipur to get solar power plant 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Will urge Rlys to offer jobs to apprenticeship candidates, says CM Raman Singh 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CMDC to mine Bauxite in Narmadapur and Barima block in the State 28 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
This election has turned my stomach upside down. It has been embarrassing. But I'll vote for policies, so it's Trump.
Donate whatever small money to AAP, as your money would be useful to defeat the corrupt Badal regimen in Punjab.
It's never easy to adapt a book into a film. The good part is whenever you get stuck, you at least have something to fall back on.