- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- 2K doctor posts lying vacant in Odisha 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No proposal to regularise 4,147 health staffs 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Madwa TPP accorded ‘bridge linkage’ for coal supply 07 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Anthrax kills 53 in Koraput in 15 yrs 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No fake drug seller, quack booked in 5 years 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs 3-cr power sub-station to come up at Jarkela in Raigarh dist: Raman 07 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 27.38 lakh kids screened in State 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 4 Maoists held in Kanker dist 07 May 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Briefs 07 May 2016 | Pioneer | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Increase rice quota’: BJD plans stir on May 14 07 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
I want to tell Nagpur (RSS), to those who run the Modi regime: We, the Congress, will never let you fulfill the dangerous plans you have.
The best way to prevent immigrant deportation is to make sure Trump never gets near the White House.
Siddaramaiah will continue to be Karnataka Chief Minister for next two years. He will complete his term. There is no doubt about it.