Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
- Car hits tree at Bokaro road: Three killed 27 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- I will welcome constructive criticism: Dr Sharan 27 May 2017 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Naxals torch rly station in Bokaro 27 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Bridging rich-poor gap biggest challenge: CM 27 May 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | in Ranchi
- ‘Go Rurban’ social event organised for youth in city 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ‘Limelight’ movie screened at Charlie Chaplin Film Fest 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Painting exhibition ‘Sparsh’ organised at Swaraj Art Gallery 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Cops nab three person for producing fake Rly job letter 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Poverty to Prosperity event for tribal women 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Theatre group organises Kathak workshop 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal