- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- JMM leader’s murder sparks protest in city 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Satanpur readies to welcome Das 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City’s oldest public library to get facelift 14 Feb 2016 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Mudra scheme a boon for Hazaribagh 14 Feb 2016 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- CM gifts auto-rikshaw to women driver 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maya terms budget as ‘a total failure’ 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Captain reappears after a week in Faizabad 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Gunmen gun down journalist at Gosaiganj 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dalit organizations hails NDA’s govt announcement 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maharaj demands punishment for student over their ant-national slogans 14 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
14 Feb 2016 | Ananya Borgohain
Be it ancient legends or modern paranormal accounts, the mystical aura beyond the realm of rationality never fails to draw one’s undivided attention. ANANYA BORGOHAIN explores such ‘ghostly’ encounters that send shivers down the spine, and attempts to understand what about them fascinates everyone It is difficult to describe Mumbai’s Marine Drive in words that could highlight any of its newer, unexplored nuances...
If anyone tries to raise questions on the country’s unity and integrity, they will not be spared. Stringent action will be taken.
I don’t have a type; I think older would be good for me. They are more chilled and you don’t get the games.
Songs today have a very short shelf-life. When music becomes mechanical, that doesn’t work. It has to be a creative process.