- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Protest marks Bhopal gas tragedy anniversary 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- No wedding bells for Tej, Ramdev’s niece 04 Dec 2016 | IANS | in Bhopal
- State’s 1.83 cr ration card holders, families linked to Aadhaar 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- C’garh pushing tribal dists to go cashless 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Sapling plantation training centre in Naya Raipur soon 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Rahul likely to visit C’garh on Ghasidas Jayanti 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Civilian injured in blast triggered by Naxals 04 Dec 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Cong’s crappy protest over demonetisation 04 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab promoted as tourist destination at HoA 04 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana: No impact of demonetisation on Rabi sowing 04 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
Army has been deployed without informing the State Government. This is unprecedented and serious. Is this a military coup?
For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love women and women love me. I love being a sex symbol.
Prime Minister Modi is a prisoner of his own image, inflicting suffering on the people of India to protect his own persona.