- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- V’nagaram-Titlagarh rail project gets Centre’s nod 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- SCB Nursing students put protest on hold 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM wants 150 youths get skill training in each Gram panchayat 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Irregularities in pvt college Lecturers’ selection alleged 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3,837 B’deshi immigrants staying in Odisha 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Milk farmers’ body meets Agri Min, submits memo 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sure, Odisha will not follow Bihar on prohibition farce! 26 May 2016 | BISWARAJ PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- Posters for Modi’s June 2 visit released 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Govt steps in to check rise in prices of arhar dal, meeting on 27 26 May 2016 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- CCL organises workshop on ‘augmentation of underground production’ 26 May 2016 | PNS | in Ranchi
22 May 2016 | Rajib Chowdhury
The BJP's historic win in Assam, signalling a major political shift in the region, is a crucial step in concretising Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision for the party's North East outreach May 19 ushered in a new dawn in Assam — a dawn that held the promise of change and hope for a better future, or as some would say, achche din. Expanding its political clout beyond the traditional bastion and...
Introduction of NEET would be a direct infringement on the rights of the State and would cause grave injustice to the State’s students.
I am fighting with myself all the time. I constantly try to up my standard a little bit. I don't have time to look behind.
The idea of fashion is for people to discuss, and I guess she (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with purple lipstick) wanted to be discussed.