- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
- Adiyanath asks party workers not to opt contractual work 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM holds janta darbar program inside Gorakhpur temple premises 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dara Singh Chauhan seeks report from officials on lion safari project 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Nationwide outcry against CM over slaughter house crackdown 27 Mar 2017 | pns | in Lucknow
- Naveen has a busy day, disproves he is unwell 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- D’nal Station Master hit by train, dies 27 Mar 2017 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- Rudy hails BJP show in rural polls 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Weeklyroundups 27 Mar 2017 | Baidyanath Mishra | in Bhubaneswar
- CM lays stone for slew of OUAT projects 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Bharat Ratna for KC Gajapati demanded 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar