- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Yadav quits Cong; blames Kamal Nath, ex-CM Hooda 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Thakur becomes first BJP MP to be part of Territorial Army 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Insurance scheme for cattle launched in Haryana 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Police resort to lathicharge as locals pelt stones 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Budhia’s statement recorded in court 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Inbrief 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Govt doctors to cease work from August 1 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Block Grant hike lollipop to teachers: DTO 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Efforts missing for official use of Odia from Aug 15 30 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
I challenge Bikram S Majithia (Revenue Minister of Punjab) to arrest me in six months as they are in power. Else, I will arrest him after six months.
When you do a film, a role, you create an image and industry wants to use that image and give you similar parts.
I will be a President for the Democrats, the Republicans, and Independents. For the struggling, the striving and the successful... For all Americans.