- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Master Kautilya Pandit honoured
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described the Intelligence quotient (IQ) of Master Kautilya Pandit as rare and assured that the State Government would provide every possible support to enable him to further excel in the field of education.
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was speaking in ‘Bal Pratibha Samman Samaroh’ organised to honour Master Kautilya Pandit at his residence here.
He said the State Government would assist him to pursue his education in the institute of his choice.
The Chief Minister honoured Master Kautilya Pandit with reward of Rs10 lakh and a certificate.
The amount has been handed over to Kautilya in the form of a fixed deposit (FD).
Kautilya hails from village Kharhar in district Jhajjar and presently residing in village Kohand, district Karnal.
Five year old Kautilya has an exceptional IQ level and inquisitive ability to understand things with ease.
Comparing Kautilya with great scientist Albert Einstein, Bhupinder Singh Hooda said that like Einstein, the name of Master Kautilya would alsobe written in the worldhistory for his vastknowledge.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Focus on groundwater recharge, solar irrigation 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Stay prepared for possible floods: CM tells depts 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State mulling to create Dist Commando Force 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Meet on chit fund firms-actors nexus tomorrow 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lord’s dignity should be given top priority: Manch 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Explore newer avenues: students told 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No place for undisciplined leaders in BJD: Rout 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Law Min politicising lawyers’ bodies: Bar Council chief 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Naveen must punish party rogues and never lose secular spirit 30 Jun 2016 | BISWARAJ PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- How to prevent malnutrition in 1K days of birth 30 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
Never has any leader made such a historic blunder. If Jawaharlalji had not declared a ceasefire at that time, the Kashmir issue would not have existed.
Actor Govinda is the ultimate Bollywood dancer. I can't see anyone beyond him. I can see him dancing for hours.
It is actually India which is shying away as it knows that it has to discuss Kashmir and other issues on the dialogue table.