- No evidence of killing of 39 Indians: Sushma Swaraj
- 'US should help build Indian Navy to force China back down'
- Will strike 'heart of US' if Kim regime threatened: Pyongyang
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: PM remembers bravery of armed forces
- Separatist leader Shabir Shah arrested in Srinagar
- Kohli wins toss, opts to bat against Sri Lanka in 1st Test
- Ghatkopar building collapse: toll 17; Sena worker arrested
Online grievance redressal system launched
Airing your grievances and complaints against Punjab Government would be a click away with the State Government on Wednesday launching a 24x7x365 grievance redressal portal for general public.
Punjab has become the first State in the country to provide an online redressal of complaints, the portal would enable the general public to register their complaints regarding non-delivery or delayed service, and even to submit their suggestions to improve the Government’s service delivery system.
“The State Government has gone for online portal for redressal of complaints as it is difficult to keep track of status of written complaints received from the people. I feel it is a step towards ensuring efficient and effective public delivery system,” said Punjab Chief Secretary Rakesh Singh, while launching the portal.
Singh said that the Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has suggested online system for keeping a tab on status of complaints submitted by the general public.
“Traditional method of written complaints is cumbersome as it involved forwarding of complaints to the concerned department and acknowledging the receipt of complaint to the complainant,” he said.
PB-PGRAMS — Punjab Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System — would provide 24x7x365 web-based system — http://shikayatnivaranpb.gov.in or http://publicgrievancepb.gov.in — available to one and all for lodging grievances to the State.
Besides, it would provide a platform for Punjab administrators and officers to act upon the issues raised by the citizens or forward the same to other levels. The portal would also provide a transparent system to the public which enables them to know the exact status and the actions taken at various levels to redress their grievances.
- Ex CM takes a jibe at Chitnis for not withstanding promise made in assembly 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Surevin BPO launches IPO 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Committee to prevent mishaps being made 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MP House passes Suppl Budget by voice vote 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM accords special focus to agriculture, edu, water, security 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Heavy rainfall brings inconvenience to residents of low-lying areas 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Approaching Raksha Bandhan adds flavour to Saavan fair 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MCI debars Subharati Medical College from MBBS admissions 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pivotal role for Parvarish students in ‚ÄėManliest Man‚Äô 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Forest department initiates action against Goonch killers 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun