Online grievance redressal system launched
Airing your grievances and complaints against Punjab Government would be a click away with the State Government on Wednesday launching a 24x7x365 grievance redressal portal for general public.
Punjab has become the first State in the country to provide an online redressal of complaints, the portal would enable the general public to register their complaints regarding non-delivery or delayed service, and even to submit their suggestions to improve the Government’s service delivery system.
“The State Government has gone for online portal for redressal of complaints as it is difficult to keep track of status of written complaints received from the people. I feel it is a step towards ensuring efficient and effective public delivery system,” said Punjab Chief Secretary Rakesh Singh, while launching the portal.
Singh said that the Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has suggested online system for keeping a tab on status of complaints submitted by the general public.
“Traditional method of written complaints is cumbersome as it involved forwarding of complaints to the concerned department and acknowledging the receipt of complaint to the complainant,” he said.
PB-PGRAMS — Punjab Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System — would provide 24x7x365 web-based system — http://shikayatnivaranpb.gov.in or http://publicgrievancepb.gov.in — available to one and all for lodging grievances to the State.
Besides, it would provide a platform for Punjab administrators and officers to act upon the issues raised by the citizens or forward the same to other levels. The portal would also provide a transparent system to the public which enables them to know the exact status and the actions taken at various levels to redress their grievances.
- Tully, Tagore to grace maiden literary fest 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Reshuffle in MP: Narhari is CPR 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM transfers ‚ÄėBhavantar' amount to 1.35L farmers' a/c 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Don‚Äôt overlook interests of public, Guv to legislators 23 Nov 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- 5-yr jail, Rs 4 lakh fine for ex-CS Sajal Chakraborty 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Gov focus on curbing malnutrition remarkable: Forsyth 23 Nov 2017 | PRANAV PRATYUSH | in Ranchi
- Tata trusts on Mission 2020 for rural entrepreneurship 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traffic police begin exercise to ease city arteries 23 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Working on secret plans: JPCC chief 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi