- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Online grievance redressal system launched
Airing your grievances and complaints against Punjab Government would be a click away with the State Government on Wednesday launching a 24x7x365 grievance redressal portal for general public.
Punjab has become the first State in the country to provide an online redressal of complaints, the portal would enable the general public to register their complaints regarding non-delivery or delayed service, and even to submit their suggestions to improve the Government’s service delivery system.
“The State Government has gone for online portal for redressal of complaints as it is difficult to keep track of status of written complaints received from the people. I feel it is a step towards ensuring efficient and effective public delivery system,” said Punjab Chief Secretary Rakesh Singh, while launching the portal.
Singh said that the Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has suggested online system for keeping a tab on status of complaints submitted by the general public.
“Traditional method of written complaints is cumbersome as it involved forwarding of complaints to the concerned department and acknowledging the receipt of complaint to the complainant,” he said.
PB-PGRAMS — Punjab Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System — would provide 24x7x365 web-based system — http://shikayatnivaranpb.gov.in or http://publicgrievancepb.gov.in — available to one and all for lodging grievances to the State.
Besides, it would provide a platform for Punjab administrators and officers to act upon the issues raised by the citizens or forward the same to other levels. The portal would also provide a transparent system to the public which enables them to know the exact status and the actions taken at various levels to redress their grievances.
- Adiyanath asks party workers not to opt contractual work 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM holds janta darbar program inside Gorakhpur temple premises 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dara Singh Chauhan seeks report from officials on lion safari project 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Nationwide outcry against CM over slaughter house crackdown 27 Mar 2017 | pns | in Lucknow
- Naveen has a busy day, disproves he is unwell 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- D’nal Station Master hit by train, dies 27 Mar 2017 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- Rudy hails BJP show in rural polls 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Weeklyroundups 27 Mar 2017 | Baidyanath Mishra | in Bhubaneswar
- CM lays stone for slew of OUAT projects 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Bharat Ratna for KC Gajapati demanded 27 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar