- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Punjab launches Dr Hargobind Khurana Scholarship scheme
MORE State Editions NEWS
- It’s Govt’s cloak-and-dagger assurances to teachers! 12 Feb 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Omfed offers various new products 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Record 6 lakh to sit for matric exam 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Land rights body to intensify stir 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman’s suicide: Cops summon friend 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Srikumar Benerjee to address Utkal Convocation on Feb 16 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Missing women: NHRC notice to CS, DGP 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paswan meets Naveen, to consider rice demand 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP meets DGP, wants action against BJD leaders 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youth Science Cong at KIIT from Feb 26 12 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
It's imperative that all actions of Governors are within the framework of the Constitution and conform to its highest ideals.
No one offered me any film after Bombay Velvet. It was such a disastrous debut that I did not get a single offer.
I have won elections that I was supposed to lose and I've lost elections I was supposed to win. That's mystery of politics.