Revenue patwari caught red-handed accepting bribe
Punjab State Vigilance Bureau on Monday nabbed a revenue patwari red handed accepting bribe of Rs6,000 in a corruption case.
Sursh Arora, Chief Director-cum-DGP Vigilance Bureau, Punjab said that the Bureau caught Tejinderpal Singh, Revenue Patwari posted at Guru Harsahai district Ferozpur, was caught demanding and accepting bribe from the complainant Joginder Singh — of village Mohan Ke Hithar, district Ferozpur.
Arora added that the complainant approached the Bureau and alleged that Patwari Tejinderpal Singh was demanding bribe to issue him Fard of land.
After finding the veracity of facts a vigilance team led by Inspector Kulwant Rai laid a trap and the accused was nabbed red handed in the presence of two Government officials as witnesses.
The tainted money was recovered from him. In this regard vigilance case under various sections was lodged at Vigilance Bureau Police Station, Ferozpur and further investigation is under progress.
- Saharanpur clash: Yogi govt suspends DM 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Eight youths drowned in Lakhimpur Kheri and Kanpur 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- IT Department raids two corrupt UP babus 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Saharanpur clash: Mayawati blames BJP 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Japanese Encephalitis : UP Govt to launch massive immunisation programme 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 14 minor bridges proposed over Mandirhasaud-Kendri rly line 25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to fulfil PM’s ‘Smart City’ dream: Amar 25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Summer camp of Mount Fort Academy draws good response 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Doon police chalks out traffic plan ahead of Passing- out- Parade at IMA on May 26 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Officers inspect arrangements made for pilgrimage at Rishikesh 25 May 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun