Revenue patwari caught red-handed accepting bribe
Punjab State Vigilance Bureau on Monday nabbed a revenue patwari red handed accepting bribe of Rs6,000 in a corruption case.
Sursh Arora, Chief Director-cum-DGP Vigilance Bureau, Punjab said that the Bureau caught Tejinderpal Singh, Revenue Patwari posted at Guru Harsahai district Ferozpur, was caught demanding and accepting bribe from the complainant Joginder Singh — of village Mohan Ke Hithar, district Ferozpur.
Arora added that the complainant approached the Bureau and alleged that Patwari Tejinderpal Singh was demanding bribe to issue him Fard of land.
After finding the veracity of facts a vigilance team led by Inspector Kulwant Rai laid a trap and the accused was nabbed red handed in the presence of two Government officials as witnesses.
The tainted money was recovered from him. In this regard vigilance case under various sections was lodged at Vigilance Bureau Police Station, Ferozpur and further investigation is under progress.
- 500 Magistrates, 2K cops on toes for festivals 22 Sep 2017 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Ashok Khosla to address Dr Verghese Kurien Memorial Oration at XLRI 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Kendriya Vidyalaya launches Swachchh Abhiyan 22 Sep 2017 | Suresh Nikhar | in Ranchi
- Maoists‚Äô landmine kills PTR elephant 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Tata Power bags 3 gold awards at CCQC 2017 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Religious gurus meet on cleanliness 22 Sep 2017 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- SER to run special superfast trains to meet festive rush 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Councilor of Adityapur civic body stabbed 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Eco conservation theme to lure devotees 22 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi