- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Terrorism new threat to Odisha security 10 Feb 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Efforts on to make Rama Devi No1 university’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘PM misled nation on refinery facts’ 10 Feb 2016 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Tech innovations needed for poverty reduction’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mega farmers’ convention in city on Feb 18 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs143.34-crore Amrut projects for 9 cities 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Inbrief 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- A study of poster war expenses is a social necessity 10 Feb 2016 | Jayant Das | in Bhubaneswar
- Handicraft artisans in dire straits in State 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Light and sound show at Sun Temple soon 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
Since Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was LeT head, hence all orders (on 26/11 Mumbai strike) would have logically come from him.
It's a matter of time. Eventually, all talent will rise to the top. It's a matter of getting a new way of thinking.
From the time of Jawaharlal Nehru, economic policies adopted by Congress failed to solve the problems of the poor and farmers.