- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM yet to distribute portfolios to ministers 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State govt brace up security following Indian Army’s surgical Strike 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Former GM of ‘The Pioneer’ Dipak Mukherji dies following illness 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt to offer more facilities to cops 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Hafiz Usman to take strict action against guilty 30 Sep 2016 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Rs50-crore scholarship scam alleged in State 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Income Tax disclosures net may touch Rs200 crore in Odisha 30 Sep 2016 | NAGESHWAR PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
- Pharmacists threaten immolation before Naveen Niwas 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Adarsha Vidyalayas not yet made residential: Minister 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- No support for solar power projects in rural houses 30 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The call of Modi to Pakistan and its people for war against poverty has no answers (from them).
When you begin, the kind of flak you get for anything an everything is disappointing.
These (terrorists) are people who kill children, kill Muslims, take sex slaves. There's no religious rationale.