- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- New Indo-Israeli long-range surface-to-air missile successfully tested
- AAP's Lokpal 'mahajokepal', Bhushan tears into Kejriwal
- Srinagar records coldest night so far, it's freezing in Kashmir
- Pakistan plans reforms in militancy-hit tribal regions
- 3 killed in shooting at family planning centre in Colorado
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State govt dedicated for boosting talent: CM 28 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM assures help to affected farmers 28 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Up Govt to decelop Hindu shrines 28 Nov 2015 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Truck hits tempo, claims life of 3 28 Nov 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- UPCC to carry out more yatras soon 28 Nov 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- STF catches Pakistani national 28 Nov 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Ranjan nominates 75 nodal officers 28 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Huge scandal in purchase of paddy, says Hooda 28 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Traffic dept issues over 35K challans in Haryana 28 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh to have Appellate Tribunal 28 Nov 2015 | PTI | in Chandigarh
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
Secularism is the most misused word in the country. Because of this, there have been instances of tension in society.
I have done a couple of Hindi films, but I have no plans to shift base anywhere from my State.
All too often, young people are being radicalised in the name of religion to sow discord and fear, and to tear society's fabric.