- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Ramoowalia’s fate is not confirmed yet 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM asks centre to give NOC for over bridge 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt sets up Drought monitoring cell 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP to go for alliance with small outfits 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State BJP announces candidates for Bilari, Ghazipur 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Govt still indecisive on repealing Block Grant 29 Apr 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Mere 8% from Odisha qualify for JEE Advanced 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Women own 12,580 MSME units in State 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 195 schools with less than 5 students closed 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Polavaram: NGT gives time to AP to present case 29 Apr 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
24 Apr 2016 | Rup Narayan Das
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s recent visit to China assumes immense significance in light of the long-standing complex relationship and the security dilemma that exists between the two countries. Political interaction at the higher level is always conducive for strategic trust and communication China is India’s largest neighbour and the two countries share a land border of 3,488 km, which is undemarcated and is known as the Line of Actual Control (LAC)...
Why is the Prime Minister silent on AgustaWestland scam? First, the BJP spared (Robert) Vadra, now it is protecting the Congress top brass.
I am extremely proud of my rags to riches story, it's fun to be a misfit or an underdog if you acknowledge your gifts and befriend your obstacles.
For the first time I am supporting Salman (Khan) on my belief that what he is doing is right. Instead and alcohol or tobacco, he is promoting sports.