- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM briefs Ram Naik on political situation in state 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shivpal expels Akhilesh’s loyalist Pawan Pandey 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shivpal vacates his official residence 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati denies charges of PM 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- DGP Zaveed Ahmed asks juniors to celebrate diwali with orphans, senior citizens 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Strong reason pushed me to quit: Rita Bahuguna Joshi 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Azam Khan plays as messiah for Muslims 27 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Jungle Safari having unique ‘Mgt Zone’ for wildlife conservation 27 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Lok Adalats to be held in C’garh from Nov 12 27 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 139 sand mines in C’garh awaiting environmental clearance 27 Oct 2016 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
My family and the Samajwadi Party are united. All workers are united. There are some conspirators who do not have any mass base.
Trump suffers from very poor self-esteem. He has no insight, no intuition, no creativity, no capacity to offer hope.
Film-makers of the past were creative people and not businessmen. That is why they could make the kind of cinema they did.