- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Is BJP’s 2019 eureka moment a reality now? 19 Feb 2017 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP wins 5 of 8 B’swar ZP seats in 3rd phase 19 Feb 2017 | Ubachak Mohanty | in Bhubaneswar
- J’khand CM, Oram, Pradhan campaign in Mayurbhanj 19 Feb 2017 | Kavi Vishnu Satpathy | in Bhubaneswar
- Govt wants GI tag for Sambalpuri Saree 19 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Playboy officer who rolled in luxury at public cost 19 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- A’garh MLA attacked by villagers 19 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CBI Jt Director meets DGP 19 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 6 die, 4 critical as truck overturns in K’handi 19 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP accuses ADGP of protecting BJD goons 19 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Congress sweeps ZP polls in Jharsuguda 19 Feb 2017 | RAJ KUMAR SHARMA | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
It is Sasikala's family which has taken over the reins of Government. We have received Amma’s blessing to oust the regime.
If an actor is not doing commercial films, it doesn’t mean that he or she has no work to do at all. I have been busy.
Wall Street Journal story is dead wrong and impugns the integrity of professional intelligence officers by peddling gossip.