- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Sonia may address ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally on Nov 10
Either UPA chairperson and Congress president Sonia Gandhi or Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address the upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally to be organised by Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee at Gohana on November 10.
While talking to mediapersons on Tuesday, State Congress president Phool Chand Mullana said that AICC general secretary and in-charge of Haryana Congress affairs Shakeel Ahmed, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and other senior leaders of the party are in constant touch with party high command and requesting their presence in the rally.
After chairing a meeting of all MLAs and MPs at Haryana Niwas, Haryana Chief Minister on Tuesday claimed that upcoming ‘Haryana Shakti’ rally would be a huge rally which would break all previous records of turnout of people.
Hooda said that they had discussions with all Congress party Legislators about the upcoming rally and it would be the biggest public meeting which has ever been organised earlier in the State.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Pravir Kumar likely to be elevated as officiating Chief Secretary 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP state president writes to district president for identifying people forced to leave native place 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Committee submits its report to Guv on Kairana issue 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Un-identified gunmen gunned down a sub-inspector in Hapur 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shifting Mokhtar Ansari from Agra to Lucknow jail a normal admin procedure: Ramoowalia 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Teeanaged Dalit girl bobbitised the assailant in Meerut 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya calls SP as `party of 'goondas' and criminals 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Gupta tkes over as the Chairman of the UP IAS Association 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Odisha gets Rs750-cr for road project in State 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ama Jungle, JICA projects under NCST scanner 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Jun 2016 | Biswajeet Banerjee
Millions of men, women and children in India live and work in slave-like conditions — bonded labour, sex trafficking, child labour, domestic servitude and many other forms. This raises a big question mark on the efficacy of the very laws that vouch to end the inhuman practice, writes Biswajeet Banerjee “My father had taken a loan of Rs7,000 from a bhatta maalik (brick kiln owner) around four decades ago for my...
We don’t know why India showed its desperation and allowed the country to be equated with Pakistan on the issue of NSG membership.
I am actually dying to get married and have been waiting for the other party to agree. Men have no say... It's the women who decide it all.
Brexit will provide the country better market access to the EU and England, even as there will be some market volatility for now.