- Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav, files mercy petition with Pakistan Army chief: ISPR
- Indian IT not H-1B dependent, says Infosys CEO
- Opposition parties to meet over Presidential election
- Those who celebrated Pak's win should go and live there: Rizvi
- 3 LeT militants gunned down in Pulwama
- Pak to review 'lenient' visa policy for Chinese citizens
CM directs officials to present State’s case strongly for division of assets
Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat directed officials to present the State’s case strongly in deliberations with their counterparts in Uttar Pradesh for the division of assets.
Chairing a meeting with officials on the subject at the secretariat, Rawat said that in cases which are in the court of law, the State should present its case strongly. Stressing on necessity of detailed information on assets, he said that details should be sought under the Right to Information Act in cases where details are missing or not being available from UP government. He directed officials to draft uniform standards for adjustments required in various departments regarding the division of assets with UP. Special attention should be given to the departments in which division of assets is to be undertaken on a big scale.
Details regarding assets of irrigation department, transport, forest department and other departments were also discussed in the meeting. Cabinet Minister Madan Kaushik and senior officials were also present in the meeting.
- Bhopalites to witness Aradhna today 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Painting exhibition begins at Bharat Bhavan 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Use of bio-resources to be regulated soon 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Double murder case: Main accused held 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Will purchase all farm produce, assures CM 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- College students perform asanas on Yoga Day 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- World Yoga Day celebrated across institutions 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- President to visit Doon in July 22 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Muslim minors held for shouting pro-Pak slogans in Uttarakhand 22 Jun 2017 | PTI | in Dehradun
- Two woman Maoists gunned down in encounter with police 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur