- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- New Indo-Israeli long-range surface-to-air missile successfully tested
- AAP's Lokpal 'mahajokepal', Bhushan tears into Kejriwal
- Srinagar records coldest night so far, it's freezing in Kashmir
- Pakistan plans reforms in militancy-hit tribal regions
- 3 killed in shooting at family planning centre in Colorado
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
28 Nov 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
Inaugurating a sports academy for preferentially abled persons Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that his Government was committed to provide help to the people who are willing to set up their institutions that would help the society at large. “Talent is everywhere...
Secularism is the most misused word in the country. Because of this, there have been instances of tension in society.
I have done a couple of Hindi films, but I have no plans to shift base anywhere from my State.
All too often, young people are being radicalised in the name of religion to sow discord and fear, and to tear society's fabric.