- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Sunday EditionView All
22 Oct 2017 | Pioneer News Service | New Delhi
Months after the Centre kicked-off a programme on a pilot basis at a Vellore hospital in Tamil Nadu to screen newborns to identify children with inborn errors of metabolism (IEM), the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has launched Diet4Life initiative to create ecosystem for patients suffering from such rare diseases. The regulator has identified 15 IEM conditions under the project for which special diets will be imported since...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Statue of Central Industries Security Force (CSIF) Constable Late SMK Nair who sacrificed his life during the 1992 communal riots was unveiled by Senior Commandant Vartul Singh on the occasion of Police Commemoration day on Saturday at CISF BHEL Govindpura. The martyr constable was given 'Guard of Honour' by a unit of CISF and floral tributes were paid by the force personnel...