- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Peter Mukerjea sent to judicial custody
- Heavy rains lash parts of TN, Puducherry:Normal life hit
- BJP MPs asked to avoid making provocative statements
- UN chief welcomes Modi-Sharif meeting in Paris
- Militant hideout busted in Jammu and Kashmir
- India's central bank keeps interest rates unchanged
- ULFA(I) militants attack stone crusher unit workers, 2 injured
world heart day: check-up camp to be held
Dehradun: To mark World Heart Day on Sunday, the Bharat Heart Institute (BHI), EC Road Dehradun will organise a free heart check-up camp. The patients can avail the facilities like cardiac consultation, ECG, pacemaker analysis, random blood sugar and blood pressure free of cost. The camp will be held from 10 am to 2.30 pm. The registration for camp will start at 9 am. The senior doctors of BHI led by Dr Chetan Sharma, Executive Director and Chief Interventional Cardiologist at BHI shall examine the patients. The patients are advised to come with all Previous Medical records. To spread the awareness on heart diseases, the presentations on ‘Why pacemakers are required’ and for lifestyle modification shall also be given to patients during camp and valuable tips to stay healthy would be shared by the medicos. The patients shall be informed about pacemakers requirement, its types and other details.
Uninor launches ‘MuZic Missile’
Dehradun: Uninor on Friday announced the launch of ‘MuZic Missile’a first of its kind concept to offer unlimited music streaming to all Uninor subscribers in UP West. The initiative has been introduced in association with Hungama.com, The newly launched offer allows all Uninor subscribers in the circle to avail nonstop musical masti with unlimited caller tunes, music streaming and ringtones at just `two per day. UP West, Circle Business Head, Uninor- KC Narendran said,“With the launch of this unique concept, Uninor has become the first telecom operator to offer music streaming at a price bracket of ` two per day, providing flexibility and affordability to its customers across the circle.”
mentally ill pregnant lady admitted to hospital
Dehradun: With help of local NGO members, police admitted a pregnant woman in Doon Hospital on Friday after she was spotted in a naked and disturbed State. The pregnant woman was seen naked near the Jakhan police post under Rajpur Police Station by members of a local NGO. Jakhan post police were informed by the NGO members and with the help of female constables; she was admitted in Doon Hospital. Rajpur Police said that it seems she may be suffering from a psychological problem.
AIIA students seek refund of tuition fee
Dehradun: Accusing the institute of failing to provide placement in multinational companies, the students of All India Institute of Aeronautics (AIIA), Dehradun, protested in the SSP office and demanded refund of their tuition fee from the institute. SSP Khurana appointed SP (Rural) Mamta Vohra and directed her to take appropriate steps in the case.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- State to appoint 35k safai karamcharies 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Thakur files petition agst prajapati 02 Dec 2015 | pns | in Lucknow
- Dalit employees calls up rally on dec 7 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Sp to take a call on GST 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 73% turnout in second phase panchayat polls 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Wild animals in Jungle Safari by Jan ’16 02 Dec 2015 | Sandeep Pradhan | in Raipur
- Funds for ‘Pilot Solar City’ only if equal amount contributed: Centre 02 Dec 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- World Hockey Federation chief calls on Raman 02 Dec 2015 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM: Can make any sacrifice for peace in Punjab 02 Dec 2015 | Manan Saini | in Chandigarh
- Sadbhavna Rallies: BJP lauds Badal’s initiative 02 Dec 2015 | PNS | in Chandigarh
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
If you ask Syrians, they will tell you they don't want a peace conference in France, because France supports terrorism and war.
I don't really regret anything that I've done. I've learnt from everything, and everything leads you to the next place.
I will try to perform to the best of my ability. If the BJP finds fault in my performance, it has every right to do so.