- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- AgustaWestland deal: CBI questions ex IAF chief Tyagi again
- PM asks BJP MPs to highlight govt's achievements
- I haven't done anything wrong: Pratyusha's boyfriend
- US asks Pak to make full payment for F-16, no subsidy
- Pakistan slams Trump's remarks about release of CIA-doctor
- Diesel taxi drivers bring traffic at standstill
- SC asks AG about feasibility of holding floor test in U'khand
world heart day: check-up camp to be held
Dehradun: To mark World Heart Day on Sunday, the Bharat Heart Institute (BHI), EC Road Dehradun will organise a free heart check-up camp. The patients can avail the facilities like cardiac consultation, ECG, pacemaker analysis, random blood sugar and blood pressure free of cost. The camp will be held from 10 am to 2.30 pm. The registration for camp will start at 9 am. The senior doctors of BHI led by Dr Chetan Sharma, Executive Director and Chief Interventional Cardiologist at BHI shall examine the patients. The patients are advised to come with all Previous Medical records. To spread the awareness on heart diseases, the presentations on ‘Why pacemakers are required’ and for lifestyle modification shall also be given to patients during camp and valuable tips to stay healthy would be shared by the medicos. The patients shall be informed about pacemakers requirement, its types and other details.
Uninor launches ‘MuZic Missile’
Dehradun: Uninor on Friday announced the launch of ‘MuZic Missile’a first of its kind concept to offer unlimited music streaming to all Uninor subscribers in UP West. The initiative has been introduced in association with Hungama.com, The newly launched offer allows all Uninor subscribers in the circle to avail nonstop musical masti with unlimited caller tunes, music streaming and ringtones at just `two per day. UP West, Circle Business Head, Uninor- KC Narendran said,“With the launch of this unique concept, Uninor has become the first telecom operator to offer music streaming at a price bracket of ` two per day, providing flexibility and affordability to its customers across the circle.”
mentally ill pregnant lady admitted to hospital
Dehradun: With help of local NGO members, police admitted a pregnant woman in Doon Hospital on Friday after she was spotted in a naked and disturbed State. The pregnant woman was seen naked near the Jakhan police post under Rajpur Police Station by members of a local NGO. Jakhan post police were informed by the NGO members and with the help of female constables; she was admitted in Doon Hospital. Rajpur Police said that it seems she may be suffering from a psychological problem.
AIIA students seek refund of tuition fee
Dehradun: Accusing the institute of failing to provide placement in multinational companies, the students of All India Institute of Aeronautics (AIIA), Dehradun, protested in the SSP office and demanded refund of their tuition fee from the institute. SSP Khurana appointed SP (Rural) Mamta Vohra and directed her to take appropriate steps in the case.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Congress illustrated Rahul’s Poster 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maya slams Modi 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Khan comes to the rescue for cong 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rai released from Fatehgarh jail 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP to celebrate its two years success with villagers 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State set for two assembly by-polls on may 16 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State to offer extended help to investors 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Amarinder cautions NRIs against supporting AAP 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Science cluster soon in Haryana 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Nine ROBs sanctioned by rlys in Haryana 03 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
People of Goa will show the BJP Government its place if it continues with its support through grants to a non-regional language.
Doing a comedy is a bit different for the girls. Nobody expects girls to do something smart, or give one-liners in a film.
Nawaz Sharif, you will go to jail this time if you are proved guilty in corruption (following revelations in the Panama papers' leak)!