- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
world heart day: check-up camp to be held
Dehradun: To mark World Heart Day on Sunday, the Bharat Heart Institute (BHI), EC Road Dehradun will organise a free heart check-up camp. The patients can avail the facilities like cardiac consultation, ECG, pacemaker analysis, random blood sugar and blood pressure free of cost. The camp will be held from 10 am to 2.30 pm. The registration for camp will start at 9 am. The senior doctors of BHI led by Dr Chetan Sharma, Executive Director and Chief Interventional Cardiologist at BHI shall examine the patients. The patients are advised to come with all Previous Medical records. To spread the awareness on heart diseases, the presentations on ‘Why pacemakers are required’ and for lifestyle modification shall also be given to patients during camp and valuable tips to stay healthy would be shared by the medicos. The patients shall be informed about pacemakers requirement, its types and other details.
Uninor launches ‘MuZic Missile’
Dehradun: Uninor on Friday announced the launch of ‘MuZic Missile’a first of its kind concept to offer unlimited music streaming to all Uninor subscribers in UP West. The initiative has been introduced in association with Hungama.com, The newly launched offer allows all Uninor subscribers in the circle to avail nonstop musical masti with unlimited caller tunes, music streaming and ringtones at just `two per day. UP West, Circle Business Head, Uninor- KC Narendran said,“With the launch of this unique concept, Uninor has become the first telecom operator to offer music streaming at a price bracket of ` two per day, providing flexibility and affordability to its customers across the circle.”
mentally ill pregnant lady admitted to hospital
Dehradun: With help of local NGO members, police admitted a pregnant woman in Doon Hospital on Friday after she was spotted in a naked and disturbed State. The pregnant woman was seen naked near the Jakhan police post under Rajpur Police Station by members of a local NGO. Jakhan post police were informed by the NGO members and with the help of female constables; she was admitted in Doon Hospital. Rajpur Police said that it seems she may be suffering from a psychological problem.
AIIA students seek refund of tuition fee
Dehradun: Accusing the institute of failing to provide placement in multinational companies, the students of All India Institute of Aeronautics (AIIA), Dehradun, protested in the SSP office and demanded refund of their tuition fee from the institute. SSP Khurana appointed SP (Rural) Mamta Vohra and directed her to take appropriate steps in the case.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Akhilesh appoints Abdi as advisor of irrigation department 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Governor wants police to gear up for assembly polls 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP Board examinationS to began on december 13 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Survey suggest victory for BJP in Vidhan Sabha polls, despite demonetisation 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 7 killed in road accidents due to fog, CM directs officials to take steps 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- An undertrial attempts sucide in Rae Bareli court 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Honest people are happy with demonetisation while corrupt are looking for cover: Rajnath Singh 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Badal describes Capt as ‘epicurean monarch’ 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Amarinder flays Modi Govt’s ‘petty sops’ in exchange of lives lost to demonetisation 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- CRPF troops withdrawn from Hisar’s Mirchpur village after 6 yrs 10 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
Demonetisation is the biggest scam in the history of India. I will reveal it in Parliament.You'll see that an earthquake will happen.
Through the years, being a girl, a woman, growing up, you learn to let go, hide some things, express things.
The ‘Mr Perfectionist' title is not correct for me. And it puts no pressure on me. The title should be ‘Mr Passionate’. That is what I am.