Syllabuses of Sanskrit Edu should be reviewed
Dehradun: The syllabuses of the Purva Madhyama, Uttar Madhyama and Shastri under the Sanskrit education should be reviewed and effort should be made to make them employment oriented, said the education, Sanskrit education and sports minister Arvind Pandey while undertaking a meeting on Sanskrit education at his office in Vidhan Sabha on Monday. The agenda of the meeting was to alleviate Sanskrit education. The Minister directed that avenues to start Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) by the Sanskrit education council should be looked into so that deserving candidates are appointed as teachers in the Sanskrit schools. He said that one model Sanskrit school in each division of State should be set up. Pandey also asked the officers to prepare proposals for day boarding in schools of class I to V and residential schools for classes VI to XII.
3 persons dead in two separate road accidents
Dehradun: Three persons died in two separate road accidents in the State on Monday. According to information provided by the State emergency operation centre, a road accident at about 6:45 AM on Monday at Sukradi in Pithoragarh district resulted in the death of one person while another was injured. In another accident in Tehri district, two Kanwadias riding on a motorcycle died in an accident near Uniyalgaon on Monday morning.
DM holds meeting to observe shaurya diwas
Dehradun: Dehradun DM SA Murugeshan has held a meeting with the district officials on Monday to discuss steps to be taken for celebrating Kargil Vijay observed as Shaurya Diwas on July 26. While the state level programme would be held at Gandhi Park the department officials were assigned duties. While the education officers were directed to ensure that the school children participate in the national awareness rally the police officers were asked to make fool- proof security arrangements at Gandhi Park apart from making adequate parking arrangements for the visitors, including the VIPs. The cultural department officials were directed to make arrangements for the presentation of patriotic songs on the occasion.
aadhaar updation centre inaugurated
Dehradun: The first Aadhaar updation and registration centre of the Uttarakhand postal circle was inaugurated at the general post office here on the weekend by member of parliament RK Sinha. Addressing the gathering on the occasion, the state’s chief postmaster general Udai Krishna said that Aadhaar updation and registration centres are to be opened in all the 13 head post offices in Uttarakhand. Additionally, the facility for updation of Aadhar cards will also be provided in a phased mannerin the 318 sub post offices in the circle. Further, a special cover will also be released on the occasion of Rakshabandhan. The chief postmaster general further informed that special Rakhi envelopes have also been provided in the post offices for the festival of Rakshabandhan. Later, the MP and chief postmaster general started a wall painting in the general post office compound while participating in the conclusion of the cleanliness fortnight. Various officials of the postal department were also among those present on the occasion.
- Ex CM takes a jibe at Chitnis for not withstanding promise made in assembly 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Surevin BPO launches IPO 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Committee to prevent mishaps being made 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MP House passes Suppl Budget by voice vote 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM accords special focus to agriculture, edu, water, security 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Heavy rainfall brings inconvenience to residents of low-lying areas 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Approaching Raksha Bandhan adds flavour to Saavan fair 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MCI debars Subharati Medical College from MBBS admissions 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pivotal role for Parvarish students in ‚ÄėManliest Man‚Äô 26 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Forest department initiates action against Goonch killers 26 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun