- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
ABVP declares candidates for student union elections
ABVP declared its candidates for different posts prior to student union election in various colleges of Dehradun on Friday. Siddharth Rana will be the candidate for the post of president in the students union election of DAV (PG) College while Vinay Rawat will contest for the post of president in DBS (PG) College.
In MKP (PG) College, Tripti Dhyani has filed her nomination for the post of president and Sangeeta Sajwan for the post of general secretary, Priyanka Lakheda for vice president, Ashma for joint secretary, C Kapur for treasurer, Kiran Chauhan for university representative and Garima, Priyanjali, Pasang, Animika, Neha and Sumirt Kaur for executive members.
In SGRR (PG) College, Vipin Kamboj will be the candidate for the post of president, Kartik Sherawat for general secretary, Ankit for vice president, Anjali for joint secretary, Diksha for treasurer, Shalini for University representative.
ABVP has decided to adopt some villages adversely affected by recent disaster. The ABVP will fight against commercialisation of higher education in the State, work for providing better education to the students in degree colleges in Dehradun and for providing hostel and scholarship facility to students belonging to remote areas of the state. Itn will also provide financial assistance to poor students.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM raises question over PM”s idea of cashless society 05 Dec 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Muslim offers land for BJP’s Parivartan rally at Bahraich 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya slams launch of incomplete projects by SP Govt 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- “Sulabh towards villages” campaign launched in Jaunpur 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Paddy procurement lags behind in Nuapada dist 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Villagers protest inclusion in greater Rourkela plan 05 Dec 2016 | Malay ray | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Remove road hoardings, encroachments by Dec 10’ 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PCC chief opens rural poll campaign in N’pada 05 Dec 2016 | Ajit Panda | in Bhubaneswar
- NHRC puts Chief Secy, four DMs on notice 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP demands Talcher civic body chief scalp 05 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
People of Punjab have discarded Arvind Kejriwal. The Aam Aadmi Party is a gone case in the State. He has been rejected already.
I kind of figured out that no matter how hard I work, it is going to be hard to get the 200-metre world record.
I think it's a little over the line (for a US President-elect) to tell somebody: ‘I will play whatever role you want me to play'.