ABVP declares candidates for student union elections
ABVP declared its candidates for different posts prior to student union election in various colleges of Dehradun on Friday. Siddharth Rana will be the candidate for the post of president in the students union election of DAV (PG) College while Vinay Rawat will contest for the post of president in DBS (PG) College.
In MKP (PG) College, Tripti Dhyani has filed her nomination for the post of president and Sangeeta Sajwan for the post of general secretary, Priyanka Lakheda for vice president, Ashma for joint secretary, C Kapur for treasurer, Kiran Chauhan for university representative and Garima, Priyanjali, Pasang, Animika, Neha and Sumirt Kaur for executive members.
In SGRR (PG) College, Vipin Kamboj will be the candidate for the post of president, Kartik Sherawat for general secretary, Ankit for vice president, Anjali for joint secretary, Diksha for treasurer, Shalini for University representative.
ABVP has decided to adopt some villages adversely affected by recent disaster. The ABVP will fight against commercialisation of higher education in the State, work for providing better education to the students in degree colleges in Dehradun and for providing hostel and scholarship facility to students belonging to remote areas of the state. Itn will also provide financial assistance to poor students.
- Every 5th citizen in State has grievance: Baghel 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Patha Utsav: Savitri Puja observed on road 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Samleswari beat Durga in Belpahar Football 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NYCA holds its annual show with grandeur 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sanitation champions’ meet begins 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 23 IAS officers reshuffled in C'garh 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Das for reducing gap between Govt, people 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Take Capt Saurabh Kalia's case to ICJ: Ex-servicemen league urges Centre 22 May 2017 | PTI | in Chandigarh
- Sidhu accuses previous SAD-BJP Govt of diversion of funds 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Choppers to seed on hilltops under renewed plantation drive 22 May 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi