- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan for Saarc home ministers’ meet in August
- 'Delhi Police may arrest 2 more AAP MLAs'
- Cabinet approves key changes in GST Bill
- Obama appeals for Hillary, slams Trump at Democratic Convention
- Modi congratulates May for assuming responsibility as British PM
- Hillary makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Income Tax raid at AAP legislator's residence
ABVP declares candidates for student union elections
ABVP declared its candidates for different posts prior to student union election in various colleges of Dehradun on Friday. Siddharth Rana will be the candidate for the post of president in the students union election of DAV (PG) College while Vinay Rawat will contest for the post of president in DBS (PG) College.
In MKP (PG) College, Tripti Dhyani has filed her nomination for the post of president and Sangeeta Sajwan for the post of general secretary, Priyanka Lakheda for vice president, Ashma for joint secretary, C Kapur for treasurer, Kiran Chauhan for university representative and Garima, Priyanjali, Pasang, Animika, Neha and Sumirt Kaur for executive members.
In SGRR (PG) College, Vipin Kamboj will be the candidate for the post of president, Kartik Sherawat for general secretary, Ankit for vice president, Anjali for joint secretary, Diksha for treasurer, Shalini for University representative.
ABVP has decided to adopt some villages adversely affected by recent disaster. The ABVP will fight against commercialisation of higher education in the State, work for providing better education to the students in degree colleges in Dehradun and for providing hostel and scholarship facility to students belonging to remote areas of the state. Itn will also provide financial assistance to poor students.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Haryana receives investment worth `6.41L cr 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- inbrief 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- EC launches electoral roll purification programme 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Workshop on Skilling & Employment for PwDs 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Pak leadership vying to inflame hate-India drive, says BJP leader 28 Jul 2016 | Kishori Lal | in Chandigarh
- Himachal Tourism to introduce Hotel Management Software 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now, sisters can tie rakhis on imprisoned brothers 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Where is Saraswati? ‘Abandoned’ villagers ask Khattar Govt 28 Jul 2016 | Nishu Mahajan | in Chandigarh
- Capt’s resignation threat a ‘political gimmick’: Badal 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- ‘AAP ignorant of legal, constitutional niceties’ 28 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
The demand for Uniform Civil Code is a cloak for imposing Hindu Personal Law, which is actually deeply anti-women and has been made progressively more pro-women.
I am quite erratic in my decisions. I don't follow any set path. I am quite like the pokemons. I am always on the run.
The relationship between India and Pakistan cannot be resolved by symbolic gestures. There has to be a major shift in attitudes of both the countries.