- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
ABVP declares candidates for student union elections
ABVP declared its candidates for different posts prior to student union election in various colleges of Dehradun on Friday. Siddharth Rana will be the candidate for the post of president in the students union election of DAV (PG) College while Vinay Rawat will contest for the post of president in DBS (PG) College.
In MKP (PG) College, Tripti Dhyani has filed her nomination for the post of president and Sangeeta Sajwan for the post of general secretary, Priyanka Lakheda for vice president, Ashma for joint secretary, C Kapur for treasurer, Kiran Chauhan for university representative and Garima, Priyanjali, Pasang, Animika, Neha and Sumirt Kaur for executive members.
In SGRR (PG) College, Vipin Kamboj will be the candidate for the post of president, Kartik Sherawat for general secretary, Ankit for vice president, Anjali for joint secretary, Diksha for treasurer, Shalini for University representative.
ABVP has decided to adopt some villages adversely affected by recent disaster. The ABVP will fight against commercialisation of higher education in the State, work for providing better education to the students in degree colleges in Dehradun and for providing hostel and scholarship facility to students belonging to remote areas of the state. Itn will also provide financial assistance to poor students.
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal