- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
ABVP declares candidates for student union elections
ABVP declared its candidates for different posts prior to student union election in various colleges of Dehradun on Friday. Siddharth Rana will be the candidate for the post of president in the students union election of DAV (PG) College while Vinay Rawat will contest for the post of president in DBS (PG) College.
In MKP (PG) College, Tripti Dhyani has filed her nomination for the post of president and Sangeeta Sajwan for the post of general secretary, Priyanka Lakheda for vice president, Ashma for joint secretary, C Kapur for treasurer, Kiran Chauhan for university representative and Garima, Priyanjali, Pasang, Animika, Neha and Sumirt Kaur for executive members.
In SGRR (PG) College, Vipin Kamboj will be the candidate for the post of president, Kartik Sherawat for general secretary, Ankit for vice president, Anjali for joint secretary, Diksha for treasurer, Shalini for University representative.
ABVP has decided to adopt some villages adversely affected by recent disaster. The ABVP will fight against commercialisation of higher education in the State, work for providing better education to the students in degree colleges in Dehradun and for providing hostel and scholarship facility to students belonging to remote areas of the state. Itn will also provide financial assistance to poor students.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- ‘Mahaparayan’ to transport dead body launched 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Kerala seeks power support from Odisha 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Central Govt seeks report on inactiveness of dalit corporation 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Frequent power cuts: Bandh observed at Udala 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Umesh Singh takes over as new ECoR GM 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM to attend B’luru Investors’ Meet today 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Tumari Smrutire’ kicks off to pay tribute to Sanjukta 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PRI polls: Opp still has to do lots of homework 26 Aug 2016 | LALIT MOHAN MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- Bhekti seeds ranching in Chilika planned 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- VHP seeks Laxmananada killers punished soon 26 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
The National Education Policy draft provides legal recognition to Hindi and Sanskrit. It imposes Hindutva opinions which are against the pluralism of the country.
US foisted Raghuram Rajan and Arvind Subramanian on us. These management-types are micro minded while economy is general equilibrium.
The Chinese have no respect for our country. They have no respect for our leadership. We want to put ourselves in their position soon. Then they'll like us better.