- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Edu dept may declare its first transfer list for teachers by June 20
All the district education officers have been directed to release list of 15 per cent of the total teachers who are eligible for transfer from accessible area to inaccessible area and 10 per cent from inaccessible area to accessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy by June 6, said School Education (basic) director Anil Kumar Negi while talking to The Pioneer on Tuesday.
He expressed hope that department will be able to release its first transfer list by June 20 this year. Teachers were directed to consult their cluster resource centre coordinator to check and if needed, rectify their teaching experience on the education department website, Negi added.
Negi said that schools have been categorised as most accessible, accessible, inaccessible and most inaccessible area based on 70 features like school’s distance from roads, altitude, transport facility, medical facility, bank and post office facility, commercial centre, local market, telephone facility, water supply, electricity and hostel facility among other features.
The education officers and office bearers of different teachers’ unions discussed these points before awarding grades to the schools. Accessible schools were graded A, B and C while inaccessible and most inaccessible were graded D, E and F. Teachers will be transferred to the schools based on their teaching experience in the accessible and inaccessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy in the state, he added.
Negi said that the director of Garhwal and Kumaon divisions have been directed to release list of 15 per cent lecturers and LT teachers who already worked in schools located in accessible area and 10 per cent of lectures and LT Teachers who worked in inaccessible area between June 7 and June 10.
List of teachers of government primary schools, junior schools and high school eligible for transfer will be released at district level on said date. After scrutiny of these lists, a final list of teachers’ transfer will be released at education directorate level. This information will also be available on education website www.edu.hiesys.com.
Dehradun district education officer (basic) Pravendra Saklani said that department received more than 100 applications from the teachers requesting rectification of their teaching experience on the education department website. The applications have been referred to the blocks for
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Rahul Gandhi talks about poor condition of roads in state 28 Sep 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- CM offers Rs20 lakh for martyrs families 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Deploy central forces before commencement of polls Nominations process says political parties 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC supports idea of simultaneous elections for Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM comes in support of youth leaders 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Pappu Nishad joins as UP state bridge corporation’s chairman 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Priest’s murder led to mystery in Amethi 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Khali: Want WWE kind of wrestling in every city 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Gosai, Yadav, Rabari communities to come under Backward Classes 28 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- HP CM inaugurates development projects 28 Sep 2016 | Kishori Lal | in Chandigarh
We are artistes and will talk about love and peace. But the Government has to take decisions on whom to allow to work here.
Children who grow up in the film industry are more stable. One who comes from outside does one film, and goes mad.
I will always be grateful I was able to call Shimon (Peres) my friend. He was a soldier for Israel, for the Jewish people, for justice, for peace.