- Don't muzzle Constitution: Cong on Naidu's decision to reject impeachment notice
- Metro girder collapses in Ghaziabad
- CJI, other judges sat at 10.45 AM to undertake court proceedings
- Swamy hails VP's decision rejecting impeachment notice
- Shiv Sena leader Sachin Sawant shot dead in Mumbai
- Venkaiah Naidu rejects impeachment notice against CJI
Edu dept may declare its first transfer list for teachers by June 20
All the district education officers have been directed to release list of 15 per cent of the total teachers who are eligible for transfer from accessible area to inaccessible area and 10 per cent from inaccessible area to accessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy by June 6, said School Education (basic) director Anil Kumar Negi while talking to The Pioneer on Tuesday.
He expressed hope that department will be able to release its first transfer list by June 20 this year. Teachers were directed to consult their cluster resource centre coordinator to check and if needed, rectify their teaching experience on the education department website, Negi added.
Negi said that schools have been categorised as most accessible, accessible, inaccessible and most inaccessible area based on 70 features like school’s distance from roads, altitude, transport facility, medical facility, bank and post office facility, commercial centre, local market, telephone facility, water supply, electricity and hostel facility among other features.
The education officers and office bearers of different teachers’ unions discussed these points before awarding grades to the schools. Accessible schools were graded A, B and C while inaccessible and most inaccessible were graded D, E and F. Teachers will be transferred to the schools based on their teaching experience in the accessible and inaccessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy in the state, he added.
Negi said that the director of Garhwal and Kumaon divisions have been directed to release list of 15 per cent lecturers and LT teachers who already worked in schools located in accessible area and 10 per cent of lectures and LT Teachers who worked in inaccessible area between June 7 and June 10.
List of teachers of government primary schools, junior schools and high school eligible for transfer will be released at district level on said date. After scrutiny of these lists, a final list of teachers’ transfer will be released at education directorate level. This information will also be available on education website www.edu.hiesys.com.
Dehradun district education officer (basic) Pravendra Saklani said that department received more than 100 applications from the teachers requesting rectification of their teaching experience on the education department website. The applications have been referred to the blocks for
- First meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas held at CM residence 24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Massive rebel camp destroyed in W Singhbhum 24 Apr 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- DC DC MDM meal: headmastersuspended 24 Apr 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- 2 killed in road mishap in Gandhinagar 24 Apr 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Five held for illegal mining 24 Apr 2018 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- Garhwa SP launches safety drive 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- LED campaign vehicle flagged off in Bokaro 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- MP Govt clears Rs 3,250 cr for dist roads construction 24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Man gets lifer for killing aunt 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mishra new Nalco Dir (Com) 24 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar