Edu dept may declare its first transfer list for teachers by June 20
All the district education officers have been directed to release list of 15 per cent of the total teachers who are eligible for transfer from accessible area to inaccessible area and 10 per cent from inaccessible area to accessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy by June 6, said School Education (basic) director Anil Kumar Negi while talking to The Pioneer on Tuesday.
He expressed hope that department will be able to release its first transfer list by June 20 this year. Teachers were directed to consult their cluster resource centre coordinator to check and if needed, rectify their teaching experience on the education department website, Negi added.
Negi said that schools have been categorised as most accessible, accessible, inaccessible and most inaccessible area based on 70 features like school’s distance from roads, altitude, transport facility, medical facility, bank and post office facility, commercial centre, local market, telephone facility, water supply, electricity and hostel facility among other features.
The education officers and office bearers of different teachers’ unions discussed these points before awarding grades to the schools. Accessible schools were graded A, B and C while inaccessible and most inaccessible were graded D, E and F. Teachers will be transferred to the schools based on their teaching experience in the accessible and inaccessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy in the state, he added.
Negi said that the director of Garhwal and Kumaon divisions have been directed to release list of 15 per cent lecturers and LT teachers who already worked in schools located in accessible area and 10 per cent of lectures and LT Teachers who worked in inaccessible area between June 7 and June 10.
List of teachers of government primary schools, junior schools and high school eligible for transfer will be released at district level on said date. After scrutiny of these lists, a final list of teachers’ transfer will be released at education directorate level. This information will also be available on education website www.edu.hiesys.com.
Dehradun district education officer (basic) Pravendra Saklani said that department received more than 100 applications from the teachers requesting rectification of their teaching experience on the education department website. The applications have been referred to the blocks for
- Every 5th citizen in State has grievance: Baghel 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Patha Utsav: Savitri Puja observed on road 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Samleswari beat Durga in Belpahar Football 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NYCA holds its annual show with grandeur 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sanitation champions’ meet begins 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 23 IAS officers reshuffled in C'garh 22 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Das for reducing gap between Govt, people 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Take Capt Saurabh Kalia's case to ICJ: Ex-servicemen league urges Centre 22 May 2017 | PTI | in Chandigarh
- Sidhu accuses previous SAD-BJP Govt of diversion of funds 22 May 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Choppers to seed on hilltops under renewed plantation drive 22 May 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi