- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Edu dept may declare its first transfer list for teachers by June 20
All the district education officers have been directed to release list of 15 per cent of the total teachers who are eligible for transfer from accessible area to inaccessible area and 10 per cent from inaccessible area to accessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy by June 6, said School Education (basic) director Anil Kumar Negi while talking to The Pioneer on Tuesday.
He expressed hope that department will be able to release its first transfer list by June 20 this year. Teachers were directed to consult their cluster resource centre coordinator to check and if needed, rectify their teaching experience on the education department website, Negi added.
Negi said that schools have been categorised as most accessible, accessible, inaccessible and most inaccessible area based on 70 features like school’s distance from roads, altitude, transport facility, medical facility, bank and post office facility, commercial centre, local market, telephone facility, water supply, electricity and hostel facility among other features.
The education officers and office bearers of different teachers’ unions discussed these points before awarding grades to the schools. Accessible schools were graded A, B and C while inaccessible and most inaccessible were graded D, E and F. Teachers will be transferred to the schools based on their teaching experience in the accessible and inaccessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy in the state, he added.
Negi said that the director of Garhwal and Kumaon divisions have been directed to release list of 15 per cent lecturers and LT teachers who already worked in schools located in accessible area and 10 per cent of lectures and LT Teachers who worked in inaccessible area between June 7 and June 10.
List of teachers of government primary schools, junior schools and high school eligible for transfer will be released at district level on said date. After scrutiny of these lists, a final list of teachers’ transfer will be released at education directorate level. This information will also be available on education website www.edu.hiesys.com.
Dehradun district education officer (basic) Pravendra Saklani said that department received more than 100 applications from the teachers requesting rectification of their teaching experience on the education department website. The applications have been referred to the blocks for
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will contest against Akhilesh if he doesn’t listen says Mulayam 17 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC issues notifications for first phase of UP Polls 17 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP legislature, Congress, BSP leaders joins BJP 17 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BSP expels Sahibabad MLA Amarpal Sharma for anti-party activites 17 Jan 2017 | pns | in Lucknow
- SP,BSP wants votes and BJP wants people welfare: Maurya to Dalit community 17 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJD peps up SHGs for votes in rural polls 17 Jan 2017 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar
- No report that jumbo population has decreased 17 Jan 2017 | Sugyan Choudhury | in Bhubaneswar
- Wary of image, BJD, BJP fight over raids 17 Jan 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- UN Behera takes over as OERC chief 17 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- New poll schedule in M’giri after Jan 22 17 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
I will live for Muslims and die for them. If it comes to Muslims' interest, I will also fight against him (Akhilesh Yadav).
In a relationship when people are attracted to each other, things do happen. But it does not mean it's rape.
I think she (German Chancellor) made one very catastrophic mistake, and that was taking in illegals, wherever they come from.