- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Edu dept may declare its first transfer list for teachers by June 20
All the district education officers have been directed to release list of 15 per cent of the total teachers who are eligible for transfer from accessible area to inaccessible area and 10 per cent from inaccessible area to accessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy by June 6, said School Education (basic) director Anil Kumar Negi while talking to The Pioneer on Tuesday.
He expressed hope that department will be able to release its first transfer list by June 20 this year. Teachers were directed to consult their cluster resource centre coordinator to check and if needed, rectify their teaching experience on the education department website, Negi added.
Negi said that schools have been categorised as most accessible, accessible, inaccessible and most inaccessible area based on 70 features like school’s distance from roads, altitude, transport facility, medical facility, bank and post office facility, commercial centre, local market, telephone facility, water supply, electricity and hostel facility among other features.
The education officers and office bearers of different teachers’ unions discussed these points before awarding grades to the schools. Accessible schools were graded A, B and C while inaccessible and most inaccessible were graded D, E and F. Teachers will be transferred to the schools based on their teaching experience in the accessible and inaccessible area under Uttarakhand Teacher Transfer Policy in the state, he added.
Negi said that the director of Garhwal and Kumaon divisions have been directed to release list of 15 per cent lecturers and LT teachers who already worked in schools located in accessible area and 10 per cent of lectures and LT Teachers who worked in inaccessible area between June 7 and June 10.
List of teachers of government primary schools, junior schools and high school eligible for transfer will be released at district level on said date. After scrutiny of these lists, a final list of teachers’ transfer will be released at education directorate level. This information will also be available on education website www.edu.hiesys.com.
Dehradun district education officer (basic) Pravendra Saklani said that department received more than 100 applications from the teachers requesting rectification of their teaching experience on the education department website. The applications have been referred to the blocks for
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM sacks Shivpal Yadav from state cabinet 24 Oct 2016 | VN Bhatt | in Lucknow
- Mulayam expelled Ramgopal for six years 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP asks Akihilesh to prove majority 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Will be with CM in ‘Dharamyudh’ against political dalals: Ramgopal 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Naresh Agarwal regrets expulsion of Ramgopal 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP Govt to present Yash Bharti awards on October 27 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Inferno’ haze hitting Brand Odisha, forces CM’s hand 24 Oct 2016 | SANJEEV KUMAR PATRO | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP to gherao B’swar DM office tomorrow 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 youths held for molesting college girl in Jajpur 24 Oct 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Gurubari: Penury was versatile dancer’s permanent ally 24 Oct 2016 | NIMAI CHARAN SAHU | in Bhubaneswar
23 Oct 2016 | Rajesh Singh
Despite wide-ranging backing and compelling arguments, expansion of the United Nations Security Council remains in limbo. Part of the reason is the complex mechanism in place to bring about the change, explains RAJESH SINGH ...
I shared the film industry's emotions regarding the entire (terrorism) issue. We are Indians first, then comes our business.
People remember me for Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. Now I have a lot of other exciting things to, like the ‘Happy Soul’ workshop.
We had terrific discussions with India in Kigali, and got a very aggressive amendment. India's participation got us there.