- Indu Malhotra set to be SC judge
- Cong appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit prez, Scindia as campaign chief
- Our "real concern" is fair trial is conducted in Kathua case: SC
- One killed, 17 students injured in school van-tanker collision
- JeM commander killed in Tral gunfight: J&K DGP
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Dravid for Dronacharya, Gavaskar for Dhyan Chand
- Development our only agenda: PM tells Karnataka BJP workers
- 13 children killed as train hits school van at unmanned crossing
KGCCI organises seminar on GST
Various aspects were discussed at a seminar on Goods and Services Tax organised by the Kumaon Garhwal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI) at Kashipur. Chartered accountants Hemant Singhal and Amit Arora addressed the gathering as the chief speakers on the occasion.
Singhal said that after GST was implemented in the year 2017-18 industrialists and businessmen faced various challenges. Stating that the year 2017-18 is different from past years due to GST, he informed the gathering in detail about various GST returns and the simple manner of doing the same.
Arora spoke about the practical issues faced while preparing the e-way bill.
He also informed the gathering about the recent change made in the e-way regulation. In the entire country, e-way bill has become applicable from April 1, 2018 and is mandatory for transporting goods worth Rs 50,000 or more.
KGCCI secretary general Nitin Agrawal, members Durgesh Mohan, Amit Agrawal, Manoj Awasthi, Deepak Mitra and others were also among those present on the occasion.
- State police athletics meet kicks off 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‚ÄėLac farming, a livelihood option for forest dwellers‚Äô 27 Apr 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Model Code of Conduct for Gomia by-poll imposed 27 Apr 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Timesnow poll shows 31% vote for Shivraj Singh, 28% for BJP 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- PHD Chamber conclave to promote entrepreneurship in J&K 27 Apr 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- SC relief to Shibu Soren in murder case 27 Apr 2018 | PNS n Agencies | in Ranchi
- Silli, Gomia bypolls on May 28 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Ensure complete implementation of polythene ban: Jawalkar 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Awareness programme held on World IP Day 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Mother Traffic Force formed in State 27 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun