- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
National Voter Day will be organised on January 25
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM speaks for promotion of khadi 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Jaitley to address party workers on ‘Vikas Parv’ 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Cong terms Modi as Actor 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maya demands ban against Bajrang dal’s camp 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Two fake bank runners arrested 27 May 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- SP slams MOdi Government 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Scuffle among inmates In Meerut 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJD Team ‘B’ of BJP: AICC MP 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- B’pur, K’kote varsities get NAAC ‘A’ grade 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM’s review of departments vague: BJP 27 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
27 May 2016 | Ananya Borgohain
Revolving around human trafficking, Partho Sen-Gupta’s psychological thriller Sunrise investigates what has perpetually degraded humankind, writes Ananya Borgohain The NGO CRY (Child Rights and You) estimated that on an average in India, around 180 children go missing every day. Referring to data assembled by the Union Home Ministry, the NGO stated that the total number of untraced children in 2015 was 62,988 as against 34,244 in 2013...
We will present our case for Jat reservation before the court and make all possible efforts to get the stay on the quota vacated.
We carried out a strike against a Taliban leader. We will continue to do whatever needed to protect our forces.
I'd love to debate Bernie (Sanders) on television. It would get very high ratings. It would be in a big arena.