Open varsity to provide online marksheets
In a major relief to the students the Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) has decided to provide online marksheets to the students. The university has started releasing the results and the students can receive their marksheets online.
As part of the digital India Campaign all the educational institutes are upgrading themselves to be in sync with the mission of government of India. The UOU also has initiated the process to upgrade itself for the larger benefit of the students.
The Controller of examination of the University, PD Pant said that the annual examination of the academic session 2016-17 was completed on July 05 and the university has started the process of releasing the results. He informed that 37394 candidates had appeared in the examination this year in 77 courses. Pant said that the university has decided to provide online marksheets to the candidates of I year and first semester. He informed that all the candidates can get the digital marksheets printed from anywhere they want and now they don’t have to make a beeline for marksheets at the authorized centres of the university. The university would upload these marksheets on the second day of declaration of results. Pant further informed that the university is planning to release all results till the end of this month.
- Himalayan region shows lack of political will: Chipko leader 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM meets Javadekar, Prasad 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Working committee meeting to be held in State on Dec 17 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex CM Rawat confuses people: Ajay Bhatt 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Minister listens to people‚Äôs grievances at Janata Milan 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Margin money a concern for Rural Bus applicants 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Student leaders seek removal of Exam controller 12 Dec 2017 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Nothing but waste of public money 12 Dec 2017 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- Seth holds meeting for Khadi, Saras Mela 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Villagers angry as Gairsain debate lingers on 12 Dec 2017 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun