- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Pushpanjali Realms to start Imperial Heights project
Pushpanjali Realms and Infratech Pvt Ltd will undertake its Imperial Heights project with some facilities being introduced for the first time in Dehradun.
The company will also work on its Dalanwala Heights project at Balbir Road in the State capital.
Addressing the media here on Thursday, Deepak Mittal, (in pic) Director of the Pushpanjali Realms and Infratech Pvt Ltd said that after the success of its ultra luxury residential concept apartment project Pushpanjali at Teg Bahadur Road which was sold out before being constructed, the company will now undertake an eco-friendly residential concept apart project — Imperial Heights at Mussoorie Road.
This project will be spread across 22 bigha land and comprise 300 apartments. About 70 per cent of the total project area will be covered in greenery. The other major feature of this project will be that vehicles will not be allowed to enter the main area which will be accessible by battery operated golf carts. The apartments will have access to various facilities including indoor heated swimming pool and automatic car wash facility which are being offered for the first time in Dehradun.
The company so far constructed live buffet restaurant Grille at Jakhan, Rajpur Road and four star spa resort Kanatal Resorts and Spa at Dhanaulti.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Dadri incident much hyped by ‘chalu party’: CM 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rajnath to visit to his constituency 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maulana blames UP govt for dadri incident 08 Oct 2015 | Virendra Nath Bhatt | in Lucknow
- Khan says his decision is right 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- MDM cooks to get salary info in SMS 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Panchayat polls commencing from oct-9 08 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- SKCG students go on strike 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs226 crore earmarked for MGNREGS in Koraput 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- UP cops defends colleague beyond law 08 Oct 2015 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Two women critical in B’pur cylinder blast 08 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
08 Oct 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
Without naming the BJP, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that members of a ‘chalu party’ engineered the Dadri incident to divert people’s attention from development in UP and divide society on religious lines to get political mileage in the 2017 Assembly polls. “The ‘chalu party’ members raise different issues every six months thereby working on their agenda...
We seek the modification that Aadhaar be allowed to be used voluntarily for the benefit of the poor and the aged.
One used to hear such things (Dadri incident) happening in some other society, not ours. One does not feel proud.
So far we were fighting (political rivals) human beings. Now a shaitan has entered a human body, which is after us.