- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Pushpanjali Realms to start Imperial Heights project
Pushpanjali Realms and Infratech Pvt Ltd will undertake its Imperial Heights project with some facilities being introduced for the first time in Dehradun.
The company will also work on its Dalanwala Heights project at Balbir Road in the State capital.
Addressing the media here on Thursday, Deepak Mittal, (in pic) Director of the Pushpanjali Realms and Infratech Pvt Ltd said that after the success of its ultra luxury residential concept apartment project Pushpanjali at Teg Bahadur Road which was sold out before being constructed, the company will now undertake an eco-friendly residential concept apart project — Imperial Heights at Mussoorie Road.
This project will be spread across 22 bigha land and comprise 300 apartments. About 70 per cent of the total project area will be covered in greenery. The other major feature of this project will be that vehicles will not be allowed to enter the main area which will be accessible by battery operated golf carts. The apartments will have access to various facilities including indoor heated swimming pool and automatic car wash facility which are being offered for the first time in Dehradun.
The company so far constructed live buffet restaurant Grille at Jakhan, Rajpur Road and four star spa resort Kanatal Resorts and Spa at Dhanaulti.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Students need not to submit their original docu 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Govt, Unicef organises exhibition in Sehore 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Congress ruled country with insensitiveness: BJP 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Raisen police nabs three miscreants 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Tiranga Yatra will be taken out on the eve of Republic Day 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Gold jewelry, cash burgled worth Rs 2K 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Police nabs man for providing forged documents to accused 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Micro nutrients can prevent diseases: Health Secy 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Extension for Bastar, Surguja job reservation 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CRPF’s sniffer dog ‘Pluto’ martyred in IED blast 25 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
22 Jan 2017 | Amina Yaqin
In a country where women have been the subject of legislation to prove the state’s Islamic credentials, where tradition jostles with modernity, and the discourse of power prevails over social injustice, romantic melodrama has time and again proven to be a bestseller. It captures the imagination of the nation with its dreams of heroism, aspirational struggles, the fight between good and evil, the dashing hero and the damsel in distress 2011...
The person concerned (Arvind Kejriwal) should have thought on the statements. Everybody is bound by regulations.
The Congress was behind getting casinos to Goa. It is also the father of illegal mining scam in the state of Goa.
I have never been star struck in my life, but only for Jackie Chan. I touched his feet out of respect. I am his crazy and ardent fan.