Regenta LP Vilas hotel opens in Doon
Regenta LP Vilas, Dehradun, newly constructed and owned by Kesho Lal Goyal, opened for all here in Dehradun. On this occasion MLAs including Ganesh Joshi, Sahdev Pundir, Harbans Kapur, Munna Singh Chouhan and Garhwal Commissioner were present there.
With the largest banqueting space in city i.e. one lakh square feet and 74 well equipped rooms and seven theme based banquet halls namely Rajputana, Mewar, etc. With all the venues set in different sizes and decor it is a perfect venue for destination weddings and residential conferences.
The Hotel offers one of the largest room sizes of the city with a private balcony overlooking the forest. Every room is replete with modern amenities and rich decor with special compliments and surprises for guests. The guests can also unwind at the signature spa and saloon or relax at our rooftop Jacuzzi. Hotel offers a special recreational area for kids andwell-equipped gym for adults.
Abhishek Owner, said “The city desperately needed a good luxury destination and hence we embarked on building this special property. With most intricate work done by local craftsmen it took more than 3.5 years to build”.
- Himalayan region shows lack of political will: Chipko leader 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM meets Javadekar, Prasad 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Working committee meeting to be held in State on Dec 17 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Ex CM Rawat confuses people: Ajay Bhatt 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Minister listens to people‚Äôs grievances at Janata Milan 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Margin money a concern for Rural Bus applicants 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Student leaders seek removal of Exam controller 12 Dec 2017 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Nothing but waste of public money 12 Dec 2017 | Gp Semwal | in Dehradun
- Seth holds meeting for Khadi, Saras Mela 12 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Villagers angry as Gairsain debate lingers on 12 Dec 2017 | Gajendra Singh Negi | in Dehradun