- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will sacrifice govt for communal harmony: Mulayam 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- BJP claims SP activists attacked their supporters 09 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Provide water in canals: yadav 09 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Lucknow
- IT members stalled services for a day 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- HC cancels yadav’s consultant contract 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Kochi
- Usman asks for final report on fake currency note row 09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Fast-unto-death stir in JP Jail intensifies 09 Oct 2015 | RR Srivastava | in Ranchi
- Woman among 2 CPI(Maoists) held in Gomia 09 Oct 2015 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Bhagat punished for being movement leader: Niru Bhagat 09 Oct 2015 | VINOD PRASAD | in Ranchi
- Chhatarpur MLA sees red over Palamu police firing 09 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Ranchi
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
09 Oct 2015 | Pioneer News Service | Lucknow
In an apparent damage control exercise following the Dadri lynching incident Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav said the state government will act tough against the conspirators even ready to sacrifice the government for the sake of communal harmony in the state. Breaking his silence after 10 days of the Dadri incident Mulayam Singh Yadav without naming the political party said here on Thursday that it was a preplanned conspiracy hatched...
We seek the modification that Aadhaar be allowed to be used voluntarily for the benefit of the poor and the aged.
One used to hear such things (Dadri incident) happening in some other society, not ours. One does not feel proud.
So far we were fighting (political rivals) human beings. Now a shaitan has entered a human body, which is after us.