- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Heavy voting in rural areas in third phase of UP Polls 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yadav’s family members cast their vote seperately 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Uma Bharti slams Priyanka’s statement on PM 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Band Party members unable to cast votes due to marriage season 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BSP will form next Govt in state claims Mayawati 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Third phase of UP polling passes peacefully 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- weeklyroundups 20 Feb 2017 | BAIDYANATH MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- Tainted IAS officer is Debi Mishra’s agent, says BJP 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Vigilance told to expedite assets confiscation 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJP warns bureaucrats of action 20 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
The Manipur Chief Minister and the Congress regime know that they would lose the poll. That's why they resorted to the blockade.
The name of the Congress president is decided at the time of birth. Election outcome will see the end of dynastic politics.
It is impossible to get a handle on fanatical and violent groups when you (Pakistan's intelligence agencies) play a double game.