- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Some bureaucrats dancing to the tune of opposition : CM 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Speaker orders forceful eviction of opposition from House 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM tabled first supplementary grants for current fiscal 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ansari ruled out possibilities of QED merger into SP 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CAG slammed state government for the gender bias 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Constable kills colleague before ending his own life 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Chandigarh to remain capital issue in Punjab polls 24 Aug 2016 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Haryana gears up to welcome Sakshi 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Chaos in HP Assembly on ‘fresh revelations’ against CM 24 Aug 2016 | IANS | in Chandigarh
- Suspended AAP MP Dharamvira Gandhi floats new front 24 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
All his artificial love which he (Arvind Kejriwal) is professing for Goans, is buried in his ambitious plan of looting and eradicating the Goan identity.
We need to stop getting taxed as much we do. Hollywood films aren't as taxed as Indian films which are bleeding.
We strongly support all efforts between India and Pakistan that can contribute to a more stable and prosperous region.