- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- SP to hold Mega rally on December 20 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM says ePOS machines will make PDS more efficient 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Assembly polls likely to be shifted to April in UP 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Triple Talaq: AIMPLB opposes High Court judgment 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM to distribute bravery award to non-gazetted police personnel 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- RLD postpones kisan rally at Basti 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Woman hands over baby girl to relative 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Family of boy with hydrocephalus cries for help 09 Dec 2016 | RAJ KUMAR SHARMA | in Bhubaneswar
- Dog birth control scheme goes awry in Sambalpur dist 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Electricity produced from scrapped Rs500 notes! 09 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
For god's sake, do your job. You (MPs) are meant to transact business in Parliament (and not to disrupt).
Rahul Gandhi is competing with Arvind Kejriwal in TRP politics by levelling baseless charges on daily basis.
We (India and the US) are both multicultural societies, but nevertheless, hold together extremely well.