- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Issue clear orders in favour of pensioners: HRC to Govt 19 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akhilesh revokes expulsion of leaders, sacked by Shivpal Yadav 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘WiIl contest elections’ says Shivpal Yadav 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Sangeet Som booked for violation of election model code 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Allahabad HC asks EC to decide on BSP deposit of Rs140cr in bank in December 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CEC to visit Lucknow to review poll preparations for UP Polls 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP played drama to hide tainted state Govt: Maurya 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 9 nominations filed on second day of first phase of UP polls 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Demonetisation: Congress workers detained for trying to gherao RBI office 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress protest on demonetisation a flop show: BJP 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
The US has an extraordinarily complicated relationship, particularly when it comes to national security with Pakistan.
I don't have any interest in going to the US and working there. I am totally interested in working for Indian films.
Sunil Grover is pretty sober. He has overdone (prankster bit) so much that people might find his normal self different.