- Actor Inder Kumar dies of heart attack
- Armed forces fully equipped to deal with contingencies: Jaitley
- Panamagate case: SC disqualifies Sharif
- Nitish Kumar moves confidence motion in Bihar Assembly
- RJD MLAs protest against Nitish outside Bihar assembly
- Doval says 'outcome' at BRICS security meet will have an impact on summit
- Panamagate: Sharif's fate hangs in balance
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
- Vihaan Drama Works to hold script-writing workshop 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CICASA to hold elocution contest for CA students 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Edu Min: Sanskrit will be promoted in State 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Kin of deceased donate her organs 28 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Arambh‚Äôs star Arav visits Bhopal 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- PSs to have nodal officers to curb crime against school kids 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Onion being supplied at Rs 2 per kg at PDS shops 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- BJP corporator, 6 others jailed 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- In brief 28 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Yashoda, Bansal hospitals tie up 28 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal