- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- One swept away, three still missing 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Arya unhappy with Tamta’s candidature for RS seat 30 May 2016 | SUNIL KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Haryana to offer 10K jobs to youth yearly 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal CM launches ‘Kangre Di Munni’ 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC puts Indian Union on notice 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Haryana CM gives approval for incorporating seven blocks in list 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Bhagat Singh’s grandnephew killed in Himachal accident 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Late Punjab CM’s grandson shoots self 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Many express grief over Harkirat Singh’s demise 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab’s 15 teachers get ‘Malti Gyan Peeth Purskar’ 30 May 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
I wish that all the rivers in India be developed like Sabarmati river. Modi has paid true tributes to Gandhiji through this project.
I really believe Mohenjo Daro is going to be one of my best films. I hope and pray the audience also agrees with it.
Salim saab (Salim Khan) and Javed saab (Javed Akhtar), in many ways, are the initiators in recognising the worth of writers.