Skill development programme from Sept 9
In order to assist the educated but unemployed youths belonging to the disaster affected districts of the hill State to get employment opportunities, the Uttarakhand Skill Development Society (USDS), Dehradun, is going to launch a skill development training programme from September 9.
Under this skill development training programme which is to be launched by the USDS, Dehradun, in association with some other companies, interested youths would be able to get necessary training for free of cost, said B L Firmal, ADM, Bageshwar, urging the educated but unemployed youths of the district to apply soon for joining this training programme.
Under this skill development training programme, 100 applicants would be given training on trades like carpenter, mason to name a few, further said the ADM, Bageshwar. Duration of this training programme is three months and the candidates would be able to do training in different trades free of cost, he added. The interested candidates have been asked to apply online i.e. www.usdm.co.in till August 31, 2013. After completion of the training, the trained youths would be helped get job opportunities, added the official concerned of the Bageshwar district administration.
The USDS is going to launch this skill development training programme with some other companies from September 9. It is worth mention here that apart from some districts of the Garhwal region including Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag to name a few , Kumaon division’s Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are the worst affected districts due to natural calamity in this rainy season.
Though weather conditions have shown a bit improvement, poor road connectivity in these disaster ravaged districts affecting normal life badly, still remain a cause of concern. Therefore, as the officials concerned have maintained, the basic purpose of launching this three month long skill development training programme is to enable the educated but unemployed youths of the disaster affected areas to get some job opportunities.
- Probe team focuses on land deal at Nagadih 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Naxals kill villager for being police spy 28 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- PTR suffers one more elephant loss 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 72 cases disposed in Lok Adalat 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- PTS suspects Anthrax behind male elephant’s death 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Administration seals Cafeteria 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NGO spreads awareness for menstrual hygiene 28 May 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- India attained greater heights under Modi regime 28 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 5 killed as illegal mine caves in 28 May 2017 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi