- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
SRM University Amaravati announces 200 scholarship
SRM University based in Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh has announced 200 scholarships for Engineering and School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences Programmes. Candidates with the family income of less than Rs 4 lakh per annum are eligible to apply. The scholarship ranges from 100% to 25% waiver of the entire tuition, hostel and mess fees. The last date for receipt of application is June 15, 2018. Engineering aspirants and those interested in programmes such as BBA, B. Com, B.A and B. Sc across 12 disciplines are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The details for the admissions and eligibility for scholarships are available online at www.srmap.edu scholarships, the university officers said. ‘’We believe that high-quality education should not be out of the reach for the deserving candidates.
The scholarships offered will enable the deserving students to learn from a distinguished faculty in a world-class environment,’’ says Dr P Sathyanarayanan, president, SRM University.
SRM University is envisaged to be a multi-disciplinary institution starting off with programmes in engineering followed by liberal arts and later on, it would get into the fields of management, law, medical sciences and pure sciences, Sathyanarayanan said, adding that SRM envisions to emerge as a world-class university in creating and disseminating knowledge and providing students a unique learning experience in their chosen field of scholarship.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun