Entrepreneurs to share success stories at IdeaKon ’16
The entrepreneurship cell (E-Cell) at XLRI is all set to organise, IdeaKon’16, the biggest entrepreneurship event in the city on November 5. IdeaKon is a speaker series cum networking event aimed at promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among the youth and motivating them to take the road less travelled.
The theme for IdeaKon’16 is “Creating order out of chaos”. At the summit every speaker takes the audience through his journey and the bull and bear moments of starting a venture. The budding entrepreneurs generally do not get adequate guidance to nurture their idea and convert it into a successful venture.
The experiences of successful business leaders will give students the sunlight to grow the idea tree and will provide them with directions to follow the footprints of the mavericks.
IdeaKon will thus help them to polish their ideas and put things in order.
IdeaKon will be conducted this Saturday at the XLRI campus. The event will start at 2 pm and will continue till 7pm. The event is divided into two halves. The first part is the speaker series, wherein renowned entrepreneurs will engage the audience with their insightful experiences.
The second part is an interactive session where enthusiastic students can engage with the speakers and seek their valuable guidance. The speakers come from diverse industries ranging from travel to food to analytics.
The professors of XLRI will also be present at the summit to provide aspirants with their unparalleled industry experience and business acumen.
IdeaKon’16 will see speakers Saurabh Kochar: India Head, Food Panda, Balaji Viswanathan: popularly known as the Quora man, Amit Sahu: Cofounder-Justride.com, Rajat Tuli: Founder-Happily married, Faisal Ahmad: CEO and Founder-BIS research and Angshuman Bhattacharya: Founder-Sibia Analytics and Consulting Services.
IdeaKon is an annual event conducted every year by E-Cell, XLRI. It was an unprecedented success last year with the speaker panel including renowned names such as Sharad Kumar (Co-Founder & Director at Fashionove.com) and Jaspreet Singh Saluja (Founding member of housing.com).
- WB, Jharkhand shine in OORJA football talent hunt 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Boom in mobile app biz likely post-GST launch 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State Govt targets 3 lakh MT fish production 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Authorities brace to save people from lightning 23 Jun 2017 | ARYA SHARAN | in Ranchi
- States asked to ensure land for new projects 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lalu, Mishra appear before CBI courts 23 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- NHDC, State Govt sign MoU 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Iconic film ‘Boot Polish’ screened at Tribal Museum 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Criminals make off with valuables worth Rs7.95L from Sarpanch’s house 23 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MCTE convocation: 24 students get diplomas 23 Jun 2017 | pns | in Bhopal