Fees not deposited: CBSE withholds admit card of 800 private students
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has withheld the admit cards of more than 800 private students in the Dehradun region. These students were scheduled to sit in this year’s board examinations. The board is reported to have taken this step as these students had not deposited their examination fees so far. The admit cards of these students would be released only after the students concerned deposit the due fees. In the Dehradun region of CBSE, which covers the entire state of Uttarakhand and some districts of Western Uttar Pradesh (UP) there are an estimated 10,000 private students.
The board has issued the admit cards of all the registered candidates. These candidates can download their admit cards from the official site of the board. The board officials inform that the students who have not deposited their fees yet can still do it and once the fees is deposited the admit card would be automatically generated by the system. It is pertinent to mention here that the students need to get the admit cards they downloaded from the website verified by the centre superintendent.
The regional officer of CBSE, Ranvir Singh said that the admit cards of only those candidates are stopped where there is some discrepancy on part of the students. He said that the entire process is automated now and once the fees is deposited the admit cards would be generated.
- Crorepati bank assistant in Vig net 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Six-month old elephant calf dies in pond 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CSIR-IIP marks 59th Foundation Day 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Lok Adalat settles 356 cases in B‚Äôpur 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 1902 jail to turn into museum 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pedestrians pose hindrance to traffic here 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rourkela tagged under UDAN scheme 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paramour behind murder of Neha Yadav 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Handloom saree drive in city a big draw 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IISWC pen-down, tool down strike continues 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun