Govt concerned about Divyangs: Sudarshan
A social empowerment camp was organised at co-operative building of Sadar block on Sunday. The camp was inaugurated by MoS for Agriculture and Rural Development Sudarshan Bhagat.
On the occasion, chairperson of Mati Kala Board Chand Prajapati, DC Vinod Kumar and MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat were present.
In the ceremony, the instrumental aids worth Rs 6 lakh were distributed to 79 Divyangs.
Addressing on the occasion, Sudarshan Bhagat said, “The Divyangs should not underestimate themselves. They can achieve anything by virtue of hard work. The Government is all concerned about their welfare and development. They can get training for skill development and be self dependent.”
MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat said, “Because of having extraordinary senses, they have been termed as Divyangs. They have got name and fame at international level.” DC Binod Kumar said, “The central and the state govt have been running many plans for the welfare of Divyangs.”
- Tully, Tagore to grace maiden literary fest 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Reshuffle in MP: Narhari is CPR 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM transfers ‚ÄėBhavantar' amount to 1.35L farmers' a/c 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Don‚Äôt overlook interests of public, Guv to legislators 23 Nov 2017 | SANJEEV JHA | in Ranchi
- 5-yr jail, Rs 4 lakh fine for ex-CS Sajal Chakraborty 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lamhe-2017 to give chance to show talent 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Gov focus on curbing malnutrition remarkable: Forsyth 23 Nov 2017 | PRANAV PRATYUSH | in Ranchi
- Tata trusts on Mission 2020 for rural entrepreneurship 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Traffic police begin exercise to ease city arteries 23 Nov 2017 | PRAGYAPALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Working on secret plans: JPCC chief 23 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi