Govt concerned about Divyangs: Sudarshan
A social empowerment camp was organised at co-operative building of Sadar block on Sunday. The camp was inaugurated by MoS for Agriculture and Rural Development Sudarshan Bhagat.
On the occasion, chairperson of Mati Kala Board Chand Prajapati, DC Vinod Kumar and MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat were present.
In the ceremony, the instrumental aids worth Rs 6 lakh were distributed to 79 Divyangs.
Addressing on the occasion, Sudarshan Bhagat said, “The Divyangs should not underestimate themselves. They can achieve anything by virtue of hard work. The Government is all concerned about their welfare and development. They can get training for skill development and be self dependent.”
MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat said, “Because of having extraordinary senses, they have been termed as Divyangs. They have got name and fame at international level.” DC Binod Kumar said, “The central and the state govt have been running many plans for the welfare of Divyangs.”
- BJP wins big, gets control of 21 out of 34 civic bodies 21 Apr 2018 | Mukesh Ranjan | in Ranchi
- INBRIEF 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State health centres bag national award 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JMM call for Opposition unity for ‚Äô19 polls 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Triumphant candidates celebrate, thank voters 21 Apr 2018 | ADREESH BHATTACHARYA | in Ranchi
- BJP retains Mayor, Deputy Mayor posts in RMC 21 Apr 2018 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Polling to be held on May 13 in 18 municipal committees of Haryana 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana orders crop loss assessment exercise 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Three MoUs signed at YMCA's Industrial Conclave 2018 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Nine more ministers in Punjab Cabinet 21 Apr 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh