Govt concerned about Divyangs: Sudarshan
A social empowerment camp was organised at co-operative building of Sadar block on Sunday. The camp was inaugurated by MoS for Agriculture and Rural Development Sudarshan Bhagat.
On the occasion, chairperson of Mati Kala Board Chand Prajapati, DC Vinod Kumar and MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat were present.
In the ceremony, the instrumental aids worth Rs 6 lakh were distributed to 79 Divyangs.
Addressing on the occasion, Sudarshan Bhagat said, “The Divyangs should not underestimate themselves. They can achieve anything by virtue of hard work. The Government is all concerned about their welfare and development. They can get training for skill development and be self dependent.”
MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat said, “Because of having extraordinary senses, they have been termed as Divyangs. They have got name and fame at international level.” DC Binod Kumar said, “The central and the state govt have been running many plans for the welfare of Divyangs.”
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur