Govt concerned about Divyangs: Sudarshan
A social empowerment camp was organised at co-operative building of Sadar block on Sunday. The camp was inaugurated by MoS for Agriculture and Rural Development Sudarshan Bhagat.
On the occasion, chairperson of Mati Kala Board Chand Prajapati, DC Vinod Kumar and MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat were present.
In the ceremony, the instrumental aids worth Rs 6 lakh were distributed to 79 Divyangs.
Addressing on the occasion, Sudarshan Bhagat said, “The Divyangs should not underestimate themselves. They can achieve anything by virtue of hard work. The Government is all concerned about their welfare and development. They can get training for skill development and be self dependent.”
MLA Sukhdeo Bhagat said, “Because of having extraordinary senses, they have been termed as Divyangs. They have got name and fame at international level.” DC Binod Kumar said, “The central and the state govt have been running many plans for the welfare of Divyangs.”
- Min reviews outcome of cooperative workshop 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Challenges await new police chief 22 Jul 2017 | MANOJ KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Now, Mahant Indiresh hospital can conduct swine flu test 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Patients face problem due to lack of radiologists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi