- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Govt promotes brand Jharkhand at TIE summit
Secretary to the CM cum IT, e-Governance, Industries, Mines and Geology Sunil Kumar Barnwal, along with Special Secretary, IT, Sarvesh Singhal; CEO, JAP-IT, KK Sinha and Adil Zaldi, from EY attended a two day TIE Global Summit in New Delhi to promote Brand Jharkhand with a special focus on Start-up ecosystem.
The Summit was a diversified audience including delegates, entrepreneurs and industry representatives, some of the prominent dignitaries in the event included the likes of Amitabh kant (Chairman, NITI Aayog ) and UB Sinha, (Chairman, SEBI). The event was a unique platform to promote and share ideas related to innovation, technology and entrepreneurship. Department of IT & e- Governance, Jharkhand was one of main sponsors in the event and had setup an exclusive pavilion for promoting the recent initiatives under the Momentum Jharkhand initiative, launched to transform Jharkhand into a major business investment destination.
On Day Two the keynote speech was given by Barnwal. He highlighted the unique business advantages Jharkhand enjoys in terms of topography, demographics and cost. Special mention was made on the first start up policy of Jharkhand launched in September, 2016 which envisions path-breaking steps like establishment of a Central Innovation Hub in incubation, acceleration to funding of start-ups.
As a testimony to the importance Jharkhand lays to these initiatives, he highlighted the achievements of Jharkhand in the field of e-Governance (Jharkhand has 95% Aadhar coverage) and drastic improvements State has noticed in ease of doing business ranking (Ranked No 1 in Labour reforms).
With just over two months left for state’s maiden Global Investors Summit in February, Barnwal invited the delegates, audience and members across industries to make it a successful one.
During this event, a large no of companies and individuals have registered for GIS 2017. The event was a resounding success and even received appreciation from senior echelons of TIE (Kaval Rekki and Saurabh Shrivastava leading members of TIE).
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Left draw mega campaign strategy for UP poll 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP release first list of 191 candidates for Assembly poll 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC issues notification for second phase polling 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- RLD to fight alone: declare list of 8 candidates 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Both SP-Cong flexing muscles to capture more seats 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Ramdas Athawale announce to contest for 200 seats 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BSP identifies 40 leaders as star campaigner for Assembly poll 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Haryana to empower Panchayati Raj institutions 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Cold conditions continues in most parts of Punjab, Haryana 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana issue guidelines on bogus institutions 21 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Chandigarh
I want to personally thank Obama (and Michelle) for changing my life. His courage and compassion created equality for everyone.
My father has care and concern for others. You can’t control the world; you can only control your reaction.
Virat (Kohli) has showed a lot of trust in me and it was very important for me that people in the dressing room trust me.