- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Govt promotes brand Jharkhand at TIE summit
Secretary to the CM cum IT, e-Governance, Industries, Mines and Geology Sunil Kumar Barnwal, along with Special Secretary, IT, Sarvesh Singhal; CEO, JAP-IT, KK Sinha and Adil Zaldi, from EY attended a two day TIE Global Summit in New Delhi to promote Brand Jharkhand with a special focus on Start-up ecosystem.
The Summit was a diversified audience including delegates, entrepreneurs and industry representatives, some of the prominent dignitaries in the event included the likes of Amitabh kant (Chairman, NITI Aayog ) and UB Sinha, (Chairman, SEBI). The event was a unique platform to promote and share ideas related to innovation, technology and entrepreneurship. Department of IT & e- Governance, Jharkhand was one of main sponsors in the event and had setup an exclusive pavilion for promoting the recent initiatives under the Momentum Jharkhand initiative, launched to transform Jharkhand into a major business investment destination.
On Day Two the keynote speech was given by Barnwal. He highlighted the unique business advantages Jharkhand enjoys in terms of topography, demographics and cost. Special mention was made on the first start up policy of Jharkhand launched in September, 2016 which envisions path-breaking steps like establishment of a Central Innovation Hub in incubation, acceleration to funding of start-ups.
As a testimony to the importance Jharkhand lays to these initiatives, he highlighted the achievements of Jharkhand in the field of e-Governance (Jharkhand has 95% Aadhar coverage) and drastic improvements State has noticed in ease of doing business ranking (Ranked No 1 in Labour reforms).
With just over two months left for state’s maiden Global Investors Summit in February, Barnwal invited the delegates, audience and members across industries to make it a successful one.
During this event, a large no of companies and individuals have registered for GIS 2017. The event was a resounding success and even received appreciation from senior echelons of TIE (Kaval Rekki and Saurabh Shrivastava leading members of TIE).
- Previous Govts indulged in business of illegally acquiring lands: CM 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Himachal would emerge as natural farming state: Guv 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Now it is mandatory to link PMAY beneficiary with geo-tagging 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be expanded: Khattar 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Tara given life imprisonment 18 Mar 2018 | PTI | in Bhopal
- Minister‚Äôs daughter-in-law commits suicide at Udaypura 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Interactive session with intellectuals, scribes held for Gwalior trade fair 18 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 2-day national level working model contest Nirmaan2k18 concludes 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Farmers forced to dump tomatoes, feed them to cattle for poor rates, says Ajay Singh 18 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal