- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Govt promotes brand Jharkhand at TIE summit
Secretary to the CM cum IT, e-Governance, Industries, Mines and Geology Sunil Kumar Barnwal, along with Special Secretary, IT, Sarvesh Singhal; CEO, JAP-IT, KK Sinha and Adil Zaldi, from EY attended a two day TIE Global Summit in New Delhi to promote Brand Jharkhand with a special focus on Start-up ecosystem.
The Summit was a diversified audience including delegates, entrepreneurs and industry representatives, some of the prominent dignitaries in the event included the likes of Amitabh kant (Chairman, NITI Aayog ) and UB Sinha, (Chairman, SEBI). The event was a unique platform to promote and share ideas related to innovation, technology and entrepreneurship. Department of IT & e- Governance, Jharkhand was one of main sponsors in the event and had setup an exclusive pavilion for promoting the recent initiatives under the Momentum Jharkhand initiative, launched to transform Jharkhand into a major business investment destination.
On Day Two the keynote speech was given by Barnwal. He highlighted the unique business advantages Jharkhand enjoys in terms of topography, demographics and cost. Special mention was made on the first start up policy of Jharkhand launched in September, 2016 which envisions path-breaking steps like establishment of a Central Innovation Hub in incubation, acceleration to funding of start-ups.
As a testimony to the importance Jharkhand lays to these initiatives, he highlighted the achievements of Jharkhand in the field of e-Governance (Jharkhand has 95% Aadhar coverage) and drastic improvements State has noticed in ease of doing business ranking (Ranked No 1 in Labour reforms).
With just over two months left for state’s maiden Global Investors Summit in February, Barnwal invited the delegates, audience and members across industries to make it a successful one.
During this event, a large no of companies and individuals have registered for GIS 2017. The event was a resounding success and even received appreciation from senior echelons of TIE (Kaval Rekki and Saurabh Shrivastava leading members of TIE).
- Three-day film festival on Kundan Shah from Oct 25 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Women of self-help groups earn Rs 200 per day making teddy bears 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 3 people killed in group clash 21 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Odisha-Jharkhand system changes day-night temp in MP 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Police nab accused in flesh trade racket 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Daughters of widow and visually challenged get admission in school 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 23-yr old youth dies in mishap 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bogus names in voters' lists across MP: Cong 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Youth kills himself after money dispute with father 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Furniture gutted in Peergate fire 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal