- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Govt promotes brand Jharkhand at TIE summit
Secretary to the CM cum IT, e-Governance, Industries, Mines and Geology Sunil Kumar Barnwal, along with Special Secretary, IT, Sarvesh Singhal; CEO, JAP-IT, KK Sinha and Adil Zaldi, from EY attended a two day TIE Global Summit in New Delhi to promote Brand Jharkhand with a special focus on Start-up ecosystem.
The Summit was a diversified audience including delegates, entrepreneurs and industry representatives, some of the prominent dignitaries in the event included the likes of Amitabh kant (Chairman, NITI Aayog ) and UB Sinha, (Chairman, SEBI). The event was a unique platform to promote and share ideas related to innovation, technology and entrepreneurship. Department of IT & e- Governance, Jharkhand was one of main sponsors in the event and had setup an exclusive pavilion for promoting the recent initiatives under the Momentum Jharkhand initiative, launched to transform Jharkhand into a major business investment destination.
On Day Two the keynote speech was given by Barnwal. He highlighted the unique business advantages Jharkhand enjoys in terms of topography, demographics and cost. Special mention was made on the first start up policy of Jharkhand launched in September, 2016 which envisions path-breaking steps like establishment of a Central Innovation Hub in incubation, acceleration to funding of start-ups.
As a testimony to the importance Jharkhand lays to these initiatives, he highlighted the achievements of Jharkhand in the field of e-Governance (Jharkhand has 95% Aadhar coverage) and drastic improvements State has noticed in ease of doing business ranking (Ranked No 1 in Labour reforms).
With just over two months left for state’s maiden Global Investors Summit in February, Barnwal invited the delegates, audience and members across industries to make it a successful one.
During this event, a large no of companies and individuals have registered for GIS 2017. The event was a resounding success and even received appreciation from senior echelons of TIE (Kaval Rekki and Saurabh Shrivastava leading members of TIE).
- Max Hospital initiates regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Medical education dept gears up for admissions under State quota 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Bagasse made plates, bowls better option for plastic and themocol’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Doon hospital’s dept suffers due to lack of radiologists 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- EC disqualifies Narottam Mishra 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- PCC chief slams Rawat Govt on 100-day eve 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rawat Govt’s 100 days in office with key achievements 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sports 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youth dies in lightning in Keonjhar 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 33 DAV CSpur students get top NEET ranks 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar