- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Govt promotes brand Jharkhand at TIE summit
Secretary to the CM cum IT, e-Governance, Industries, Mines and Geology Sunil Kumar Barnwal, along with Special Secretary, IT, Sarvesh Singhal; CEO, JAP-IT, KK Sinha and Adil Zaldi, from EY attended a two day TIE Global Summit in New Delhi to promote Brand Jharkhand with a special focus on Start-up ecosystem.
The Summit was a diversified audience including delegates, entrepreneurs and industry representatives, some of the prominent dignitaries in the event included the likes of Amitabh kant (Chairman, NITI Aayog ) and UB Sinha, (Chairman, SEBI). The event was a unique platform to promote and share ideas related to innovation, technology and entrepreneurship. Department of IT & e- Governance, Jharkhand was one of main sponsors in the event and had setup an exclusive pavilion for promoting the recent initiatives under the Momentum Jharkhand initiative, launched to transform Jharkhand into a major business investment destination.
On Day Two the keynote speech was given by Barnwal. He highlighted the unique business advantages Jharkhand enjoys in terms of topography, demographics and cost. Special mention was made on the first start up policy of Jharkhand launched in September, 2016 which envisions path-breaking steps like establishment of a Central Innovation Hub in incubation, acceleration to funding of start-ups.
As a testimony to the importance Jharkhand lays to these initiatives, he highlighted the achievements of Jharkhand in the field of e-Governance (Jharkhand has 95% Aadhar coverage) and drastic improvements State has noticed in ease of doing business ranking (Ranked No 1 in Labour reforms).
With just over two months left for state’s maiden Global Investors Summit in February, Barnwal invited the delegates, audience and members across industries to make it a successful one.
During this event, a large no of companies and individuals have registered for GIS 2017. The event was a resounding success and even received appreciation from senior echelons of TIE (Kaval Rekki and Saurabh Shrivastava leading members of TIE).
MORE State Editions NEWS
- High time Block Grant replaced with GIA 27 Feb 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Road mishap fatality on the rise in Odisha now 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NKS to expose Rs 5K-crore ‘loot’ tomorrow 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- weeklyroundups 27 Feb 2017 | Baidyanath Mishra | in Bhubaneswar
- Minister Rajen Gohain to visit ECoR today 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Vig arrests Khariar DFO in graft case 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State gets Rs 43.29-cr rev from two ports 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Omfed plant closure to hit 2.70L farmers 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man thrashes mother to death in city 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man falls victim of own plan to kill another 27 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
She (Mayawati) can enter into an understanding with the BJP anytime. Actually she is helping the BJP. One must be careful.
Look at the vast range of roles portrayed by Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep or Halley Berry. Their works are my inspiration.
You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what happened in Sweden. They took in large numbers (immigrants).