i-Stay Hotel launched in Raipur
IntelliStay Hotels Private Limited (IHPL) on Saturday launched its third brand, i-Stay Hotels, with its first hotel in Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
The brand is a youth and transit hotel, which also provides shared accommodation for families and groups. i-Stay Hotels — Raipur Junction is located in the heart of the city, just besides the railway station, and 3 kms away from the bus stand. The central location makes it easy to access for transit stay travellers, said Prashanth Rao Aroor, CEO of IHPL and owner of the hotel Abhishek Agrawal while addressing mediapersons here.
The hotel is contemporarily designed with a tasteful blend of modern art and tradition whereas the public spaces have been designed to give guests a familiar yet refreshing atmosphere to socialize and network with fellow guests such as on-site amenities in Raipur include Kalpavrixa — an all vegetarian restaurant, complimentary internet access, banquet hall, shared office space, grab and go counter, and a gym, they said.
Raipur is quickly developing into a business hub, and i-Stay Hotels — Raipur Junction will be a great option for such business travellers. Also, we are looking at setting up a network of i-Stay Hotels, Mango Hotels and Apodis Collection in partnership with IHPL across Chhattisgarh, which has a lot of untapped potential for both businesses, owner of the hotel Abhishek Agrawal added.
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 3 killed, 2 injured in road mishap 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 900 villages get wi-fi: IT Dept 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand may withdraw consent to DBT in ration 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 arrested in gangrape case 23 Jun 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Woman who accused cop of destroying her married life commits suicide 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Need to continuously adapt to evolving technology: Aman 23 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Veteran leader Bagun Sumbrui passes away 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM for easy loans to marginalised sections 23 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi