Illegal structures razed for Asian Athletics
The Bhubaneswar Development Authority (BDA), the Bhubaneswar Municipality Corporation (BMC) and the Commissionerate Police carried out an eviction drive near Gate No 9 of the Kalinga Stadium here and demolished a number of AC sheds of Rajiv Awas Yojana (RAY) beneficiaries for the upcoming Asian Athletic Championships.
The eviction team removed 88 AC sheds, one cabin and two latrines. As many as 59 Rajeev Awas Yojana (RAY) beneficiaries and other affected families were issued cheques of Rs 10,000 each as compensation.
Among others, BDA Enforcement Officer-II Pramod Kumar Patro, Liaison Officer Subhransu Sekhar Mohanty and Nayapalli PS IIC Suryamani Pradhan were present.
- Min reviews outcome of cooperative workshop 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Challenges await new police chief 22 Jul 2017 | MANOJ KUMAR | in Dehradun
- Now, Mahant Indiresh hospital can conduct swine flu test 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Patients face problem due to lack of radiologists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Meeting for Independence Day preparations held 22 Jul 2017 | Nityanand Dubey | in Ranchi
- N America C‚Äôgarh Association membership growing rapidly 22 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Police nab four extremists 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Hospital train to provide medical services in Daltonganj 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Admin orders raids against shops to check sale of adulterated sweets 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CCL holds meeting of Rajbhasha Karyanvayan Samiti 22 Jul 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi