- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Ajay Kumar attacked the BJP government in UP over deteriorating law
“This is a dangerous trend and chances are that it will increase the influence of capitalists and the rich in policy making of the Central government,” she felt.
“When there is an arrangement and the trend of engaging experts in any field by the Central and state governments on contract basis, appointing a private person to the post of joint secretary, equivalent to Secretary level official in state government, without clearance of the UPSC was making a mockery of the existing system. Why has the Central government failed in preparing experts in these department,” she asked.
Meanwhile, Congress Legislative Party (CLP) leader, Ajay Kumar `Lallu’ attacked the BJP government in UP over deteriorating law and order condition and said that the party came to power to end ‘gunda raaj’ and corruption but failed on both fronts.
“If such sensational incident could take place in CM’s bastion that too when he was hismelf there, then one can imagine the plight of of law and order in other districts. Top officials of Gorakhpur Police were busy at Gorakhnath temple to score brownie points with the CM and did nothing so far to arrest the culprits,” said Lallu.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun