Alok Ranjan: IT governance would be utilized optimally to provide better services
Chief Secretary, Alok Ranjan claimed that IT governance would be utilized optimally to provide better services to common people. He said that necessary action would be taken on priority to make UP, the e-governance state.
Highlighting e-governance, Ranjan said that citizens would not be required to run around government officers for sorting out their minor problems, instead their issues would be conveyed to departmental officers through e-mail and SMS for time-bound resolution. He added that during the last two years, growth rate of the State had been better than national rate, it would be further improved by executing action plans in a more organized manner. He said that LPG system project presented by DM, Kanpur would be recommended for Prime Minister’s award.
The Chief Secretary was speaking after inaugurating the e-Uttara Award programme here on Saturday morning. He said that the State government was alert to the problems of general public and it was taking all possible steps to resolve the issues on priority. He said that more use of IT systems was required to carry the benefits of public welfare schemes of the government to common citizens. Very soon workshop would be organized for adoption of Information technology in improving the process of monitoring and implementation of policies.
Ranjan said that there were 5,200 panchayats in the State, most of the representatives of these panchayats were using mobile phones. He said, “UP is the first State to provide camera equipped mobile to the health personnel upto the level of ASHA workers to improve the working of health department”. He said that prioritised action was being taken for improving service delivery system to provide maximum facilities to common people. The Project Director, National Rural Health Mission, Amit Ghosh, Programme Convener, Pallavi Gupta and other speakers also expressed their views in the programme.
- Youth kills himself after money dispute with father 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Furniture gutted in Peergate fire 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MP Govt to award singing maestros 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Month-long theatre workshop to be held at srijan bhavan 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- BHEL Bhopal bags best productive unit of the year award 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 21 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- #MeToo: New internet buzz in Bhopal 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MP livelihood mission empowers women 21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- PTR officials gift tourists on Diwali 21 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Teen boy killed at Bagbera, 1 held 21 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi