- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
BSP and Congress lashed out at Yogi Adityanath
Bahujan Samaj Party and Congress lashed out at the Yogi Adityanath government on Monday over the spurt in crimes in the state and said that morale of criminals were no so high that they were not even hesitating to open fire when the police force was on it’s toes due to the CM’s visit to Gorakhpur.
Attacking Yogi over a late night shooting incident near Gorakhnath temple on Monday, BSP chief Mayawati said that ‘jungle raj’ prvailed in the state underthe BJP and there was a complete breakdown of law and order machinery.
“Kashif Jameel was shotthrice at a place 500 metres from Gorakhnath temple when the CM was staying there in Gorakhpur. Similarly, the daylight murder of lawyer Ravi Tiwari in Allahabad proves that law and order hasgone for a toss in the state,” she charged.
In a communiqué released on Monday, the BSP chief also slammed the decision of Modi government to appoint Joint Secretary level officers from the private sector.
“Opening senior-level bureaucratic posts in 10 departments to private people, who have not cleared UPSC, appears to be a result of administrative failure of the Prime Minister,” Mayawati alleged.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun