- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
India has shown it won't hesitate to cross border: Rajnath
Declaring that india has emerged as one of the most powerful countries in the world Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said that brave soldiers of India have proved that not only they can repulse any enemy attack but also attack them on their soil, if required.
“Our brave soldiers have carried out a surgical strike by entering into the Pakistani territory. If required our soldiers will go there again and kill the enemies,” Singh said while addressing a function of Rail Godam Shramik Sangathan here on Sunday.
He said a few months back Pakistan opened unprovoked heavy firing on Indian posts in which our 17 jawans were martyred. Prime Minister held a high level discussion and we all decided that Pakistan should be taught a lesson. Our brave soldiers entered the Pakistani side killing militants and smashing their posts, union minister said.
Almost a month back Pakistan’s Border Action Team attacked Indian posts in Rajouri sectors in which four Indian jawans including a Major were martyred. To avenge this killing Army commandos crossed the Line of Control in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir and killed three Pakistani soldiers and smashed a post, in a swift and daring operation.
“Our actions have sent a message loud and clear that we will not tolerate any non-sense from our neighbour. This has enhanced our stature and people know that India is strong country,” Singh said.
Singh said India wants to maintain a friendly relationship with Pakistan. “Par Pakistan manta hee nahi. Despite global pressure Pakistan is not mending its ways. “What can others do now when Pakistan has itself pressed self-destruction button,” Singh said.
He also talked about the progress country has made under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. “Country is even growing in stature in economic field. Recently the World bank has hailed India’s economic achievements and even the global economists and experts accept this,” he said.
About Railway employees he said that these are the people whose sweat make rail to run. This is fact that 63 per cent of the railway’s income come from `maal godaam’ and credit for this should go to these shramiks.
“This is a fact that despite these people working so hard their condition – both economical and social – is not up to the mark. They do not have identity cards and thus do not get any treatment facility in any of the Railway hospitals,” said Rajnath.
He said he would take up the issues and problems of the labourers in the railway sector with their representatives and the railway minister.
- Narottam campaigns at Kolaras bypoll 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Nishatpura police nab two women involved in jewellery heist 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 90th free Urology and Gen Surgery Camp at Seva Sadan 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Miscreants nabbed with sharp edged weapons 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- New land revenue courts soon, says BP Singh 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Second day of JLU National Moot Court Competition 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hemant seeks relief from HC 18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- ED raids in 3 cities of State 18 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Mix blend of arty activities on Day-2 of cultural extravaganza 18 Feb 2018 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- BSNL offers free 2 GB data for first timers 18 Feb 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi