- Waiting for answers on corruption allegations from 'Maun sahab', Rahul to Modi
- Delhi boy 'commits' suicide a day after locals try to molest his sister
- Why did Manmohan not show courage to order surgical strikes post 26/11: Modi
- Three militants, woman killed in J&K gunfight
- Ryan murder: SC rejects plea against Pintos' bail
- Ahmedabad Police denies permission to roadshows of Rahul, BJP
- Don't drag us into your domestic politics: Pak to India
New technology for construction of roads : Keshav Prasad
Deputy Chief Minister and PWD minister Keshav Prasad Maurya said that Uttar Pradesh will go for a new technology for construction of roads which will be cheap as well as durable. He also announced that all villages across the state will have two -lane roads. “New technology like use of recycled material in the construction of roads is in use in UP. This new technology is cost -efficient and also has the capacity of bear load. “The new technology, used in Unnao for the first time, has decreased cost by around 30 per cent with increasing the life of the road up to 50 years,” Maurya claimed.
The Deputry CM was briefing newsmen about the two-day national conference on ‘Challenges on Road Sector and New Technologies’ to be held in Lucknow from December 8 which has been named as ‘Lucknow Conference’. Experts in the field of road construction and equipment development from almost all IITs and other renowned organisations from the country are likely to participate in the conference. Besides, experts from foreign countries like UK, Germany and Netherlands would also air their view in technical sessions to male the delegates aware about the development of road in their countries.
“This would be a new experience as people who are best in road sector will be taking part in this conference,” Maurya said adding that recommendations of the conference would be adopted by UP government so that people could get good road by using latest technology. Announcing that UP will bring a policy on only constructing two-lane road in the state very soon, the minister said that the conference will discuss in detail about construction of quality and cheaper road in the state. The Lucknow Conference would be inaugurated on Friday jointly by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Surface Transport minister Nitin Gadkari. Besides, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and several ministers from other states are also expected to participate in the conference.
- CM‚Äôs Medhavi Yojana for Class XII students getting 70 per cent marks 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Weather provides temporary respite 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Positivity in paintings 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Re-exam to be held for patwari posts 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Media help sought to spread awareness on Govt hosp facilities 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Jayant Sinha assures enquiry into Zaira case 11 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM praises Kalchuri Samaj, establishes venture fund 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Shooters apprehended by cops in Gautam Ngr 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Kathak performed at Jashn-e-Urdu 11 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Burglary in Pragati Nagar 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal