- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Probe ordered on damaged done by Akhilesh : ED
After obtaining legal opinion, UP Estate department has ordered a probe into all bungalows vacated by former Chief Ministers in Lucknow recently.
The move of the Estate department came after it was reported that the bungalow vacated by Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav was plundered and many costly items were taken away.
Rajya Sampatti Adhikari (Estate Officer) Yogesh Shukla said in Lucknow on Monday that the staff has been preparing a list of items and other facilities provided by the department in these bungalows and the missing items. “As soon as this is completed, notices will be sent to former occupants of these bungalows about missing properties,” he said.
A day after former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav vacated his official bungalow in a vandalised state on Saturday, UP minister of state for Transport Swatantra Dev Singh on Sunday demanded a high-level probe into the incident. He said that the former CM violated Supreme Court orders by damaging official accommodation and the probe will bring out the truth.
However, Akhilesh defended himself by attacking the BJP for tarnishing his image by levelling false charges on the issue.
On June 2, Yadav vacated his official residence, complying with the SC’s order and now resides at Ansal township on Sultanpur road in Lucknow.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun