UP government has transferred four IAS officers
Close on heels of shifting 28 IAS officers on Thursday, the state government shifted four IAS officers including District Magistrates of Allahabad, Agra, Meerut and Rampur on Saturday.
Sources said that the government did so following intervention from the top echelons of RSS, who expressed their unhappiness over the indifferent style of functioning of officers in several districts.
Sources said that many more heads were likely to roll in the coming days to tone up administration at the district level.
Special Secretary (PWD) Rajshekhar was posted as District Magistrate of Allahabad. He was the DM of Lucknow during the previous Samajwadi Party regime.
DM of Allahabad,Suhas L Y was posted as DM of Agra. He held the same position in Jaunpur and Azamgarh during the previous regime.
Anil Singh Dhingra whas posted as DM of Meerut replacing Samir Verma, who has been kept in the waiting for posting. DM of Banda, Mahendra Bahadur Singh was posted as DM of Rampur in place of Shiv Sahay Awasthi who goes as DM of Jhansi.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun