UP government has transferred four IAS officers
Close on heels of shifting 28 IAS officers on Thursday, the state government shifted four IAS officers including District Magistrates of Allahabad, Agra, Meerut and Rampur on Saturday.
Sources said that the government did so following intervention from the top echelons of RSS, who expressed their unhappiness over the indifferent style of functioning of officers in several districts.
Sources said that many more heads were likely to roll in the coming days to tone up administration at the district level.
Special Secretary (PWD) Rajshekhar was posted as District Magistrate of Allahabad. He was the DM of Lucknow during the previous Samajwadi Party regime.
DM of Allahabad,Suhas L Y was posted as DM of Agra. He held the same position in Jaunpur and Azamgarh during the previous regime.
Anil Singh Dhingra whas posted as DM of Meerut replacing Samir Verma, who has been kept in the waiting for posting. DM of Banda, Mahendra Bahadur Singh was posted as DM of Rampur in place of Shiv Sahay Awasthi who goes as DM of Jhansi.
- INBRIEF 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- State health centres bag national award 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JMM call for Opposition unity for ‚Äô19 polls 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Triumphant candidates celebrate, thank voters 21 Apr 2018 | ADREESH BHATTACHARYA | in Ranchi
- BJP retains Mayor, Deputy Mayor posts in RMC 21 Apr 2018 | PRAGYA PALLAVI | in Ranchi
- Polling to be held on May 13 in 18 municipal committees of Haryana 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana orders crop loss assessment exercise 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Three MoUs signed at YMCA's Industrial Conclave 2018 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Nine more ministers in Punjab Cabinet 21 Apr 2018 | Monika Malik | in Chandigarh
- Collapsed bridge on Gangotri highway re-opens 21 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun