Yogi calls governor over various issues including the Unnao gang rape
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath called on Governor Ram Naik on Sunday and discussed various issues including the Unnao gang rape incident in which BJP law maker and his family is charged with murder and gang rape.
A highly placed source in Raj Bhawan said that Yogi informed the Governor about the steps his government has taken including setting up of Special Investigation Team of UP Police and administrative actions being taken against the officials and police men found guilty in the report.
The Governor has also invited CM as Chief Guest of Maharashtra Diwas function to be held in Raj Bhawan on May 1. The artists from Maharashtra will present cultural programme in Lucknow on that day.
As per release issued by the Raj Bhawan the function is being organized by the local Maharashtrians.
On this occasion CM also presented a book on 1965 War written by Rachna Bisht.
- Crorepati bank assistant in Vig net 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Six-month old elephant calf dies in pond 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CSIR-IIP marks 59th Foundation Day 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Lok Adalat settles 356 cases in B‚Äôpur 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 1902 jail to turn into museum 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pedestrians pose hindrance to traffic here 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rourkela tagged under UDAN scheme 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paramour behind murder of Neha Yadav 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Handloom saree drive in city a big draw 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IISWC pen-down, tool down strike continues 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun