- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
People with 60% disability to get pension under new Haryana Divyang policy
With a view to widen the scope of the scheme for pension to persons with disabilities in the state, Haryana Government has decided that persons with 60 per cent disability would also be eligible to avail this pension under the Haryana Divyang Pension Rules, 2016.
The Handicapped Persons Pension Second Amendment Rules, 2004 have been amended and would be called the Haryana Divyang Pension Rules, 2016. A notification to this effect has been issued, said a spokesman of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
Under these amended rules, a person who is 18 years or above would be eligible for grant of pension if he is a domicile of Haryana and has been residing in the State for three years at the time of submission of application. The person should have Disability Certificate of 60 per cent or more for disabilities including blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. Apart from this, the applicant should not be supported by his or her close relatives such as parents, son or son’s sons, and his or her own annual income from all sources should not be more than minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department and circulated by the Department on year-to-year basis, he added.
- Max Hospital initiates regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Medical education dept gears up for admissions under State quota 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Bagasse made plates, bowls better option for plastic and themocol’ 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Doon hospital’s dept suffers due to lack of radiologists 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- EC disqualifies Narottam Mishra 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- PCC chief slams Rawat Govt on 100-day eve 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rawat Govt’s 100 days in office with key achievements 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Sports 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Youth dies in lightning in Keonjhar 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 33 DAV CSpur students get top NEET ranks 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar