People with 60% disability to get pension under new Haryana Divyang policy
With a view to widen the scope of the scheme for pension to persons with disabilities in the state, Haryana Government has decided that persons with 60 per cent disability would also be eligible to avail this pension under the Haryana Divyang Pension Rules, 2016.
The Handicapped Persons Pension Second Amendment Rules, 2004 have been amended and would be called the Haryana Divyang Pension Rules, 2016. A notification to this effect has been issued, said a spokesman of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
Under these amended rules, a person who is 18 years or above would be eligible for grant of pension if he is a domicile of Haryana and has been residing in the State for three years at the time of submission of application. The person should have Disability Certificate of 60 per cent or more for disabilities including blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. Apart from this, the applicant should not be supported by his or her close relatives such as parents, son or son’s sons, and his or her own annual income from all sources should not be more than minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department and circulated by the Department on year-to-year basis, he added.
- Independence Day celebrations. 17 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- HC denies bail to suspended Registrar 17 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JSDSM launches EXCEL programme 17 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Cabinet nod to complete North Koel project 17 Aug 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- JHALSA model scheme to rope in social bodies 17 Aug 2017 | Suman K Shrivastava | in Ranchi
- ASEAN delegates visit IGRMS 17 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Prez‚Äôs medal winners meet Governor 17 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Chitnis call to develop national identity 17 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Cong: BJP top brass protecting Chouhan 17 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 192 SC/ST candidates selected for Govt jobs 17 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal