- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
People with 60% disability to get pension under new Haryana Divyang policy
With a view to widen the scope of the scheme for pension to persons with disabilities in the state, Haryana Government has decided that persons with 60 per cent disability would also be eligible to avail this pension under the Haryana Divyang Pension Rules, 2016.
The Handicapped Persons Pension Second Amendment Rules, 2004 have been amended and would be called the Haryana Divyang Pension Rules, 2016. A notification to this effect has been issued, said a spokesman of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
Under these amended rules, a person who is 18 years or above would be eligible for grant of pension if he is a domicile of Haryana and has been residing in the State for three years at the time of submission of application. The person should have Disability Certificate of 60 per cent or more for disabilities including blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, mental retardation and mental illness. Apart from this, the applicant should not be supported by his or her close relatives such as parents, son or son’s sons, and his or her own annual income from all sources should not be more than minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department and circulated by the Department on year-to-year basis, he added.
- Chouhan to return from US on Oct 28 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Martyrs' kin to get Rs 1 cr 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Statue of CISF official unveiled at BHEL 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hridya Drishyam a hit on Day 1 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- 1 dead, 1 injured as bus hits bike 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Bhai Dooj: Women protest at Central Jail 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- State's boy to lead India in 7th Sultan Johar Cup 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Inbrief 22 Oct 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Poppy husk worth Rs 3.51 cr seized, 3 arrested 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Steps taken to ensure safety of tourists during Jal-Mahotsava 22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal