- Bullet-riddled body of man working for Army found: police
- Violent threats not acceptable in democracy: Venkaiah Naidu
- Steep fare hike will 'kill' Delhi Metro: Kejriwal
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release
- President urges legal fraternity to provide free services to poor
- Egypt army launches offensive against militants after deadly mosque attack
Procurement malpractices: File FIR, directs Minister
In-charge of Hazaribagh district, Minister Saryu Roy took part in the meeting of district planning and evaluation committee held in the collectorate on Monday. At this meeting he accepted that the private agency authorised to purchase paddy from the peasants on government’s procurement rate has made severe malpractices and irregularities in the process in North Chotanagpur and Santhal Paragana divisions. In North Chotanagpur the dues of peasants are still more than Rs 29 cr which is a matter of concern for the Government. He directed the administration to register an FIR against the erring private paddy procurement agencies.
In this meeting the Minister urged the people’s representatives to submit the developmental plans of their area within time so that the district planning committee can consider it. He was talking to the members who were making noise that their plans were not considered by the district administration and district administration was taking the stand that they had not submitted their proposals within given date.
In this meeting action taken report on the decisions taken in last meeting was discussed in details. Many members raised objections on the report given by district administration. Most objections were related to the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna and the Minister accepted that it needed a thorough enquiry of the entire scheme because the government is spending more than Rs 4000 crore on this scheme.
MLA Barkattha Janki Yadav, MLA Barhi Manoj Kumar Yadav and other members also raised several questions on different government departments and got positive response from the district administration.
During last meeting MLA sadar Manish Jaiswal has raised questions on the working style of sadar hospital Hazaribagh, in this meeting the district administration and civil surgeon looked vigilant on his objections and were ready with their answers and positive responses. In this meeting other members raised the problems of drinking water, electricity, sanitation etc. in their area and inquired about the steps taken yet by the district administration on their quarries put during last meeting. The district administration tried its best to satisfy everyone with its replies and presenting the future developmental plans for their areas.
- Sexual assault of 16-yr-old girl: Police nab miscreant 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- JNAU signs pact with Chiba University of Japan 25 Nov 2017 | Pioneer News Service | in Bhopal
- Advancing development of library practitioners 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Medical workshop to be organised today at AIIMS 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- In brief 25 Nov 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Dengue deaths rising: Civic body blamed for poor sanitation 25 Nov 2017 | Pioneer News Service | in Bhopal
- Work will be given to SHGs 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Famous artist from Gujarat displays art at Bharat Bhavan 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Valuables worth Rs 1.5 lakh burgled from Ratan Colony 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Play staged at State Tribal Museum 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal