2 new EHT sub stations start operations
Two new Excessive High Tension (EHT) sub stations in the State started functioning on Monday to make the transmission systems better in the State.
These two EHT sub stations of 40 MVA each were established in Dabhra and Kondatarai of the State.
Official informed that with establishment of these sub stations quality power supply would get ensured in 378 of the villages.
These sub stations have been constructed with a cost of Rs 59 crore and was done in a bid to provide uninterrupted power supply in the villages.
With establishment of the sub stations, the number of EHT Sub Stations in the State had increased to 101, the officials informed.
The number of EHT sub stations when the separate state of Chhattisgarh was formed was 26 and a commendable expansion in the transmission system has been witnessed these days, officials informed.
Managing Director of Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Corporation Limited (CSPTCL),Tripti Sinha and a team of experts along with senior officials were present during commencement of the sub stations.
- Crorepati bank assistant in Vig net 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Six-month old elephant calf dies in pond 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CSIR-IIP marks 59th Foundation Day 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Lok Adalat settles 356 cases in B‚Äôpur 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 1902 jail to turn into museum 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Pedestrians pose hindrance to traffic here 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Rourkela tagged under UDAN scheme 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Paramour behind murder of Neha Yadav 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Handloom saree drive in city a big draw 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- IISWC pen-down, tool down strike continues 25 Apr 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun