32 new power sub stations in C’garh soon
The work of establishing 32 power substations in State will be completed by March 2018.
This was informed by officials in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Raman Singh on Monday to review the progress of work on new power substations in the meeting of Energy department held at his residence here.
He directed the officials to complete the construction of 400KV power substation in Jagdalpur within two months by August this year. Singh directed that progress of these works should be regularly monitored to ensure completion within prescribed time limit.
He said that it is one of the top priorities of State Government. These power substations will facilitate quality electricity supply in nearly 95% areas of the State.
In the meeting officials informed that construction of 220 KV power substation in Gerwani of Raigarh District, 132 KV substation in Renki of Korba district, 132 KV substations in Koni of Bilaspur district and Ravanbhata of Raipur has already been completed.
Establishment of 132 KV power substations in Charama and Pakhanjur of Kanker district, Churikhurd of Korba district, Batauli of Sarguja district, Darbha and Shivrinarayan of Janjgir-Champa district, Takhatpur of Bilaspur district, Lormi of Mungeli district, Sukma district headquarters, Dornapal, Wadrafnagar and Rajpur of Balrampur district, Kansabel of Jashpur district, Kondatarai of Raigarh district, Mohla of Rajnandgaon, Bhakhara and Nagri of Dhamtari district, Berla of Bemetara district, Bijapur district headquarters and Basna of Mahasamund district is in progress.
Likewise, 220 KV power substations are being established in Kawardha headquarters of Kabeerdham district, Borjhara and Dharsiva of Raipur district, Divisional Headquarters Bilaspur, Narayanpur district headquarters, Jagdalpur headquarters of Bastar district.
Power substation of 400 KV capacity is being established in Kurud of Dhamtari district.
- One more farmer commits suicide 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Death of 17 patients at MY Hospital: Administration yet to explain cause 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Bhopal
- 10% reservation in jobs for statehood activists: PIL referred to three-judge Bench 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Missing case of 17-yr-old boy: HC pulls up police for inaction 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ICAI Bhopal branch holds Yoga Day 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Numbers of swamp deer dwindling: Experts 24 Jun 2017 | Radhika Nagrath | in Dehradun
- Burglars decamp with goods worth Rs 1L in Eintkhedi 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC seeks State’s reply on basic amenities in Govt schools by next week 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Five robbers arrested in 3 days, two bikes seized 24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- In brief 24 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi