Ajay Singh is new CS; Vivek Dhand is RERA Chairman
Ajay Singh — an IAS Officer of Chhattisgarh cadre from 1983 batch assumed charge as new Chief Secretary of the State on Thursday.
Prior to this, he was Additional Chief Secretary (Agriculture) and Agriculture Production Commissioner, Government of Chhattisgarh.
Outgoing State Chief Secretary Vivek Dhand is an 1981 batch IAS officer who assumed charge as Chief Secretary on February 2014 and was to retire in March 2018.
Dhand, in a surprise development took voluntary retirement on Wednesday and was subsequently made Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Chairman by the State Government.
In a Cabinet meeting held here, Dhand was bid farewell by the CM, Cabinet members and the officials in the Mantralaya.
- Uplift the tribals, protecting their customs: Das 25 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Renowned Mussoorie-born Author Anita Desai turns 81 25 Jun 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Two hours of rain disrupts routine life in Nainital 25 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Anomalies fuel traffic jams in Nainital 25 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One injured as clash erupts among youth at Kaliasot dam 25 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Kumaoni Ramleela enthralls Almora at Crankfest'18 25 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Valuables of Rs 75,000 burgled at Krishna Dham Colony 25 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Dalit beaten by Sarpanch in Tikamgarh 25 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- BJP not ready to discuss no-trust motion: Nath 25 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MP honoured as best State for agriculture production 25 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal