Ajit Jogi discharged from Medanta hospital
Janata Congress Chhattisgarh (Jogi) (JCC) (J) Supremo and Founder President, Ajit Jogi who was suffering from a lung infection has recovered and had been discharged from Medanta Hospital in Gurugram, party sources informed.
After 14 days treatment of lung infection which was diagnosed as ‘Acute Pulmonary Oedema’ at Medanta Hospital Gurugram, Jogi was on Tuesday discharged from the hospital.
Informing that the former Chief Minister was now completely well, JCC (J) Spokesperson said that Jogi will now stay for a couple of weeks in New Delhi for taking rest.
He will also be taking some physiotherapy treatment and do Yoga exercises there.
Notably, Jogi after taking treatment at a private hospital in Raipur was referred to Medanta Hospital after his health condition deteriorated.
He was taking treatment from noted doctors Naresh Trehan and Yatin Mehta in Medanta Hospital.
Jogi after being discharged from the Hospital had thanked all the doctors and medical staff for their service provided to him.
- AK 56 recovered in Garu village 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- ‚ÄėGodda project progressing on firm footing‚Äô 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC reviews status of ongoing schemes 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Min Rawat discusses reforms for higher education sector 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Chouhan is MNREGA committee chairman 19 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM pays homage to martyr Vikas Gurung 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Remains of the martyr consigned to flames in Rishikesh 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- HC exempts Garhwal commissioner from personal appearance in court 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI prepares for IDY programme, to remain closed for visitors on June 19-20 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Police arrest murder victim's wife and paramour 19 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun