Attack on CRPF troopers a cowardly act, says Raman
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Tuesday condemned the dastardly attack by Maoists on the troopers of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Sukma district.
The Chief Minister in a statement said that it was a cowardly attack on the troopers by the Left -Wing Extremists (LWE).
He expressed his deep condolences on the martyrdom of the troopers.
Singh said that as rapid development of the backward region like Sukma is taking place with the laying of roads, electricity supply, drinking water provision, education, health and other basic amenities and the Naxalites are facing existential crisis.
The face of the region is undergoing radical changes. The extremists do not want development in the region and hence attacks on the valiant troopers. It displays the anti-people and anti-development mindset of the Naxalites, he said.
Singh said the martyrdom of CRPF troopers will always be remembered.
He said that people of Chhattisgarh express their heartfelt sympathies to members of the bereaved families.
The Chief Minister prayed for the speedy recovery of injured jawans.
He instructed the senior officers to provide best available medical treatment to the injured CRPF jawans.
- Suicide: Ajay charge against CM 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Raman visits Naxal-hit Narayanpur to spur growth 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Police book 2 for ATM fraud at Bank of Baroda 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Women pay tribute to saree! 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Tarbha locals get PMAY work orders 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Primary teachers to gherao Assembly on Mar 22 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Odisha‚Äôs Jyotiranjan all-India topper 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Subarnapur officials alerted over heat wave 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Retired employees hold annual meet 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Aid up to Rs 1L cr to IITs, NITs: Union Min 19 Mar 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar