Chhattisgarh Govt develops two super speciality hospitals
Chhattisgarh Government in a bid to improve quality of health services is in the process of building two super speciality hospitals, officials informed.
Accordingly , the State Government will convert Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Science (CIMS), Bilaspur into the super speciality hospital under PMSSY Phase-IV.
It is also in the process of planning a state-of-art a Building for establishment of Super Specialty Hospital at DKS Bhawan in Raipur , officials informed.
The State Government in July last year had sought term loan of Rs 64 crores from banks or other financial institutions for setting up the 'DKS Post Graduate Research Center' in Raipur, official sources informed.
Notably, the State Health Department has decided to establish the 450 bedded super speciality hospital having all PG medical courses in Raipur.
The existing constructed building area for the proposed hospital is 20,00,000 square feet.The facility would comprise 250 bedded general ward, 100 bedded ICU, 100 bedded paying ward, 50 bedded dialysis unit, 20 bedded burn unit and 10 Modular Operation Theaters ( OTs).
Earlier, the State Government had also decided to establish civil hospitals in old and new Raipur. The proposed hospitals to be established in Naya Raipur besides Mathpuraina and Gudhiyari in old Raipur will be of 100 bed capacity each, officials stated.
The Government also has plans of setting up such hospitals in other parts of the State in due course.
In all the Government hospitals, Rs 100 per day will be spent on food for patients instead of Rs 60.
A total of 24,00 beds will be arranged in Government hospitals of the State.
- State in dilemma over SC orders on Padmaavat release 19 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Social isolation, growing epidemic today, say experts 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- IN BRIEF 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM inaugurates kill-waste machine 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Human trafficker taken on police remand 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BHEL bags order for setting up thermal power project 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- One dies, six injured in separate road accidents 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- FRI scientist feted with‚ÄúAdarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtriya Puraskar‚ÄĚ 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops arrest one in case of broad-day light murder within the Roorkee court premises 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Two police stations,one reporting police post set up 19 Jan 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun