CM counters Punia on BJP spreading lies
Hitting out at Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Chhattisgarh In-charge of All India Congress Committee (AICC) P.L. Punia on Wednesday charged that the party ‘spreads lies and deceives people’.
Talking to media persons here on Wednesday, Punia said BJP takes political mileage over funds of 14th Finance Commission.
It is the money collected from the people and was not from the BJP’s personal fund, he said.
Chief Minister Raman Singh, countering the statement issued by Punia, while talking to media at Naya Raipur said that statements issued by BJP are always based on facts. “It speaks for development. It does not matter who says. Party has been ruling the state for last 15 years because it has accomplished the promises made to the people.” Congress as it lacks significant plus point to showcase before public, is indulging in misleading the people, he adds.
- UTC to use 180 buses to ferry Yoga participants 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Implement transfer act properly, says CS 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- INBRIEF 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stage set for World Yoga Day celebrations 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Lac producers to get new lease of life 21 Jun 2018 | Santosh Narayan | in Ranchi
- Guv distributes Cryo machines at Santhal Pargana 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Minister opens online checkpost 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM pushes for doubling farm income in State 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM Das‚Äô land loot barb against Sorens 21 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CAIT team thanks CM for providing relief in E-Way Bill 21 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur