- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Pranab inaugurates renovated Rashtrapati Ashiana 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Dehradun
- No malnutrition kid death last year, says Minister 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Nandankan to house yellow anacondas 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sikshya Sahayaks’ stir enters 4th day 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- BJD Polavaram hartal in S Odisha on Oct 1 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Gram Rozgar Sevaks demand job regularisation 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State Excise Rev increases by 26% 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lack of infra, staffs; no UGC aid to Culture University 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ECoR introduces 7 new trains 29 Sep 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Lyngdo’ must in campuses; Let Govt rise to occasion 29 Sep 2016 | BISWARAJ PATNAIK | in Bhubaneswar
We are artistes and will talk about love and peace. But the Government has to take decisions on whom to allow to work here.
Children who grow up in the film industry are more stable. One who comes from outside does one film, and goes mad.
I will always be grateful I was able to call Shimon (Peres) my friend. He was a soldier for Israel, for the Jewish people, for justice, for peace.