- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Power consumers’ body protests load-shedding 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 3 more dengue patients admitted in MKCG 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Two youths get 10-year RI for rape in J’suguda 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Postmortem report submitted to police 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Engg student drowns in Burla power channel 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Jagannath Bastia receives wildlife conservation award 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Astarang murder: Accused taken on 4-day remand 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Narasinghpur jungles growing Maoist haven 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Odisha to produce 100L eggs a day’ 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- K’put 14-yr old student killed in road mishap 11 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
11 Oct 2015 | Ananya Borgohain
Pakistan’s former Foreign Minister, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri, discusses with ANANYA BORGOHAIN the doomed existence that the sordidness between India and Pakistan has created and suggests how the crisis can be mitigated A discourse on the complex relationship between India and Pakistan is beyond the ambit of one book. However, it makes for an engaging and enlightening political rhetoric when an insider furnishes a very relevant purview of the situation...
11 Oct 2015 | PNS | BHUBANESAR
With the Government not taking any step to reduce power cut, the Odisha Rajya Bidut Upabhokta Mahasangha held a mass convention at the Institution of Engineers here on Saturday. Mahasanghha president and former Minister Panchanan Kanungo presided over convention, which was participated by people from different walks of life and leaders from several political the parties...
We are very disturbed over the brutal manner in which an Indian lady has been treated in Saudi Arabia. It's unacceptable.
Guilty in the Dadri killing will be punished, even if I have to risk my Government in Uttar Pradesh for that.
We have to encourage Wall Street to live up to its proper role in our economy, helping Main Street grow and prosper.