- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CM to keep RLD away from SP-Cong loop 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Party feud still persists : Shivpal Singh Yadav 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 12 killed, 35 injured after school bus collided with truck 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Atiq Ahmed quits SP; decides not to contest assembly polls 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC likely replace DGP and other officials 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- EC to give special passes to PC voters 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Second phase of polling in 67 Assembly segments to be issued on Friday 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati asks Smriti to make her education qualification public 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Priyanka decides not to campaign for Party in upcoming Assembly polls 20 Jan 2017 | Preetam Srivastava | in Lucknow
- Puri murder: Police take accused on remand 20 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
We will take steps with the backing of the Centre (on Jallikattu). You will soon see (the steps). Wait, good will happen.
I think it is in America's interest and the world's interest that we have a constructive relationship with Russia.
JLF's popularity has spread like wildfire and has resulted in the birth of other copycat festivals, which is also a good thing.