- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Clash among inmates & cops in Meerut 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State govt brings in NGO for poor prisoners 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maya slams NDA government 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Teachers will go on strike on introduction of Bill: Samiti 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Students staged protest in campus premises 04 May 2016 | pns | in Lucknow
- BJP intensifies stir across State 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- RRZ to hit growth near riverbanks: CM to PM 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State Govt hikes bus fares across board 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 4 students injured in group clash at BJB 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Average of 2,050 cases per judge pending in State 04 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
01 May 2016 | Kushan Mitra
The red soil in the hills that surround the tiny village of Lanjigarh in Kalahandi district, Odisha, is full of bauxite — the source material for aluminium used in everything from aircraft to beer cans. Yet, mining in Niyamgiri hills has been scuppered due to concerns over the welfare of tribals residing there...
If Rahul Gandhi wants to play the victim (saying he is happy to be targeted over the AgustaWestland deal), let him do so.
I believe the Pakistanis knew of Osama bin Laden's stay in Abbottabad.
Our Navy exists for many purposes, but one of them is to help ensure freedom of navigation and freedom of the seas.