- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Vote for Samajwadi Party appeals CM 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM likely to skip party’s Barelly rally 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP on High alert in view of Ayodhya’s demolition anniversary 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati to address party workers on Dr B R Ambedkar’s anniversary 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- !6 year old girl battling for life after acid attack 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Prez to inaugurate Int'l Gita Mahotsav today 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana CM approves Rs 50 cr for national hydrology project 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Mismanagement in demonetisation, says HP Cong 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana begins online process for pvt school 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- INLD alleges PM not giving time to political parties on SYL 06 Dec 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
If disagreements continue among the political parties (on Constitution), others might try to influence us. Leaders must move forward.
I'm excited because it's the first time I'm doing back-to-back films. It's not easy playing two distinct characters.
Alliance talks in some way demoralises our workers. My party's leadership has not asked me to look for a tie-up (with anybody).