- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- CBI grills villagers in Pherupur rape case 29 Jul 2016 | Radhika Nagrath | in Dehradun
- Tribute to the ‘birdman of India’ 29 Jul 2016 | Jaskiran Chopra | in Dehradun
- AAP to provide tickets to only aam aadmi 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- All link roads in Punjab to get a facelift: Sukhbir 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- CM convenes all party meeting tomorrow 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Delhi CM’s remarks on PM undignified, says Badal 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Haryana to set up de-addiction centres in jails 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Rape survivor protests against Govt's apathy 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- ‘Badal acquired land for SYL construction 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- AAI faces HC wrath over delay in Internat’l Airport 29 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
If we were to think India-Australia relations can only be done at Government levels, we will be missing major opportunities.
There is excitement for the film (Munna Bhai-3). I do my job, I don't take stress. The more stress you take the more worse you get.
America is already great. It is already strong. And I promise you, our strength, our greatness does not depend on Donald Trump.