CM sympathises with bereaved families of late Uday Mudliar, Allanoor
Chief Minister Raman Singh reached Rajnandgaon on Tuesday afternoon and met the bereaved families of former MLA late Udai Mudliar and his assistant late Allanoor, expressing heartfelt condolences to them.
“Udai was my family friend. His sudden demise is a shocker for me” said Dr Singh while consoling the family of late Udai Mudliar. Singh expressed his grief saying that this family has lost a son and he has lost his brother-like friend in the ferocious act of naxalites. Later, Chief Minister also visited the house of late Allanoor and expressed condolences to his family. Expressing sympathy to the grieve-stricken families, he said that State Government will always be there and stand as a support for them through this difficult moment, and also the time ahead. Meanwhile, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat and MP Madhusudan Yadav were also present with Chief Minister.
Dr Singh said that senior leaders of Congress along with Udai Mudliar, Allanoor, several party-workers, police personnel and even the civilians were brutally killed in the audacious naxal attack in Darbha area of Bastar district on May 25. It was an extremely condemnable and cowardly act of Naxalites. State Government will provide every possible aid to the families of the deceased and the martyrs in the incident, and those found guilty in the investigation of the case will be subjected to strict legal action, asserted Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh.
- Hridya Naryan Dikshit elected speaker of UP Assembly 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Be sensitive towards public problems : UP CM 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yogi Adityanath expresses grief over the Mahakaushal Express train derailment 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mukhtar Ansari shifted to Banda Jail 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- All India Jamaital Quraish decides to end strike after meeting CM 31 Mar 2017 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Fund swindling goes on in N’pada panchayat works 31 Mar 2017 | AJIT PANDA | in Bhubaneswar
- Baijayant finds ally in Baishnab 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Infra, communication to be upgraded to combat Maoists 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- INBREIF 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 16 families exiled after panchayat polls in A’garh 31 Mar 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar