- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
CM to sanction Rs 155 cr works of four development authorities today
Before the implementation of the election model code of conduct, to give sanction to the Rs 155 crore works provisioned in the budget, chief minister Dr Raman Singh will hold marathon meeting of the four development authorities on Thursday.
The chief minister wants that the process of works, amount for which has been provisioned in the budget, should be started soon in the four development authorities of Bastar, Surguja, Scheduled Caste and Rural Development authorities. Sanction for development works is being given through these authorities. Later, tenders are invited for these works from different districts.
As the election is at door, preparations are on to give sanction for works for the whole year at one go. MLA of the area is the member of these authorities. On his recommendation and demand only provisions are made in the budget.
The chief minister will hold the meeting of Bastar development authority first at 4.30 pm. In this meeting works related to the districts of Bastar division will be reviewed and then sanction would be accorded for new works.
The meeting of Surguja Development Authority will start at 5.15 pm, Scheduled Caste Development Authority meeting at 6 and then the meeting of Rural Area Development Authority. In these meetings, development works of general areas will be sanctioned.
Besides vice-chairmen, MLAs of the area concerned were also invited for the meetings. Total Rs 155 crore works will be sanctioned for the four development authorities.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Samajwadi Party, Congress announces alliance for UP Assembly polls 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Akhilesh releases party manifesto for UP Polls 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP manifesto release: Mulayam, Shivpal skips event 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati attacks Akhilesh on SP election manifesto 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP election manifesto is a bundle of lies: Maurya 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP releases list of 155 candidates for UP Polls 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- RLD releases third list of candidates for UP polls 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP releases list of 77 candidates for UP polls 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Centre seeks Odisha support 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Talks on electro homoeopathy held 23 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
22 Jan 2017 | Amina Yaqin
In a country where women have been the subject of legislation to prove the state’s Islamic credentials, where tradition jostles with modernity, and the discourse of power prevails over social injustice, romantic melodrama has time and again proven to be a bestseller. It captures the imagination of the nation with its dreams of heroism, aspirational struggles, the fight between good and evil, the dashing hero and the damsel in distress 2011...
I don't think I can return home without risks. There will not be a time for that. I'll have to take the risk.
It's paradoxical to see those aiding extinction of native breeds talk about cruelty to animals in the bull-taming sport.
I have taken him (Ambika Chaudhary) in BSP. He will be given full respect, much more than he was getting in the Samajwadi Party.