- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
Govt targets to settle 5L in Naya Raipur
Minister for PWD, Housing and Environment Minister Rajesh Munat on Thursday said that State Government has set the goal of ensuring settlement of five lakh people in Naya Raipur.
Addressing a press conference here to list out the achievements of ruling BJP Govt in the State during the last 14 years, he said that many Government offices including Secretariat and Departmental head office buildings and many residential colonies have been constructed in the new capital city.
The State Transport Department has removed all the check posts in the State for convenience of the public and all the District Transport Offices have been computerised and made online, he said.
E-rickshaws are being encouraged and the State Govt has decided to provide concession in transport tax for e-rickshaws for five years.
“PWD is doing construction works of various kinds in all 27 districts of State for public convenience at a war footing. It is also continually developing infrastructure for people of insurgency infested areas”, Munat said.
He informed that till date , 1890 kms of roads have been constructed in remote areas of insurgency-affected Bastar region and 1326 kms of roads have been constructed under Centre's scheme for LWE affected areas. In Bastar, 138 bridges have been constructed.
He said that in Chhattisgarh, 1962 kms of roads have been declared as highway and 12432 kms of roads have been declared as main district road.
- CM unveils many development projects 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Normal life disrupted in state following snowfall 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Cops terrorised us to leave village: Sohan Lal 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Will revive Naini Lake at any cost: CS 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Govt demands Rs 2761 cr as 2nd Supplementary 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Dalits bodies stage sit-in on missing dalit boy 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kissing row rocks House, BJP wants debate 14 Dec 2017 | SANTOSH NARAYAN | in Ranchi
- Nursery Act drafted on CM‚Äôs order 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Training on water test held 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Dehradun
- SBI Life to build B‚Äôswar school lavatories 14 Dec 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar