- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
JSPL launches ‘Jindal Panther’ TMT Rebars
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (JSPL), India’s leading steel and power company, announced recently the launch of a new retail brand, Rs Jindal Panther’.
The brand is inspired by the Black Panther, a powerful feline synonymous with strength, agility and rebirth, a statement of the company informed here. The first product to be launched under Jindal Panther is the Jindal Panther TMT Rebars, signifying the company's foray into the retail product segment. “The new generation premium quality ribbed Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) Rebars have a higher degree of strength, ductility and malleability, yielding the best results for all constructions needs,’’ the JSPL statement added.
Speaking at the launch of Jindal Panther, Mr Ravi Uppal, MD and CEO, Jindal Steel and Power, said “at JSPL, our brand values are rooted in excellence, innovation and commitment to world class quality as envisioned by our founder O.P Jindal. Our entry into retail is spurred with an aim to provide top quality reinforced bars to the housing segment.
Jindal Panther TMT Rebars have been inspired by the strength and agility of the powerful Panther and promises to empower every Indian home by offering strength and purity to its construction. With this we aspire to serve the emerging needs of infrastructure in the country.” Jindal Panther TMT Rebars aims to break the acronym mould of the category, and engage with the end customers to cater to varying housing and construction needs.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Daruthenga sarpanch arrested 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Textile cluster in B’war dist soon 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- inbrief 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Upasana lodges fresh plaint against producer Rejesh Pati 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 41.9% rural households live in one-room kutcha houses 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- PPT holds port awareness drive for schoolchildren 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Industry can’t develop at cost of cultural values’ 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Conserve water for future generation’ 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- K’pada freedom fighter visit to Delhi cancelled 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Joydeep sent back to jail after end of remand 31 Jul 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
31 Jul 2016 | Rohit Srivastava
Despite being a relatively new force, the NDRF has responded to 1,121 operations across the country and abroad, rescuing over four lakh people. It has emerged as the go-to authority in case of disasters, big or small, writes Rohit Srivastava On April 25, at 5...
I challenge Bikram S Majithia (Revenue Minister of Punjab) to arrest me in six months as they are in power. Else, I will arrest him after six months.
When you do a film, a role, you create an image and industry wants to use that image and give you similar parts.
I will be a President for the Democrats, the Republicans, and Independents. For the struggling, the striving and the successful... For all Americans.