- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
JSPL launches ‘Jindal Panther’ TMT Rebars
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (JSPL), India’s leading steel and power company, announced recently the launch of a new retail brand, Rs Jindal Panther’.
The brand is inspired by the Black Panther, a powerful feline synonymous with strength, agility and rebirth, a statement of the company informed here. The first product to be launched under Jindal Panther is the Jindal Panther TMT Rebars, signifying the company's foray into the retail product segment. “The new generation premium quality ribbed Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) Rebars have a higher degree of strength, ductility and malleability, yielding the best results for all constructions needs,’’ the JSPL statement added.
Speaking at the launch of Jindal Panther, Mr Ravi Uppal, MD and CEO, Jindal Steel and Power, said “at JSPL, our brand values are rooted in excellence, innovation and commitment to world class quality as envisioned by our founder O.P Jindal. Our entry into retail is spurred with an aim to provide top quality reinforced bars to the housing segment.
Jindal Panther TMT Rebars have been inspired by the strength and agility of the powerful Panther and promises to empower every Indian home by offering strength and purity to its construction. With this we aspire to serve the emerging needs of infrastructure in the country.” Jindal Panther TMT Rebars aims to break the acronym mould of the category, and engage with the end customers to cater to varying housing and construction needs.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Pravir Kumar likely to be elevated as officiating Chief Secretary 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP state president writes to district president for identifying people forced to leave native place 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Committee submits its report to Guv on Kairana issue 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Un-identified gunmen gunned down a sub-inspector in Hapur 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Shifting Mokhtar Ansari from Agra to Lucknow jail a normal admin procedure: Ramoowalia 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Teeanaged Dalit girl bobbitised the assailant in Meerut 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya calls SP as `party of 'goondas' and criminals 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Gupta tkes over as the Chairman of the UP IAS Association 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Odisha gets Rs750-cr for road project in State 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ama Jungle, JICA projects under NCST scanner 25 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Jun 2016 | Biswajeet Banerjee
Millions of men, women and children in India live and work in slave-like conditions — bonded labour, sex trafficking, child labour, domestic servitude and many other forms. This raises a big question mark on the efficacy of the very laws that vouch to end the inhuman practice, writes Biswajeet Banerjee “My father had taken a loan of Rs7,000 from a bhatta maalik (brick kiln owner) around four decades ago for my...
We don’t know why India showed its desperation and allowed the country to be equated with Pakistan on the issue of NSG membership.
I am actually dying to get married and have been waiting for the other party to agree. Men have no say... It's the women who decide it all.
Brexit will provide the country better market access to the EU and England, even as there will be some market volatility for now.