- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
JSPL launches ‘Jindal Panther’ TMT Rebars
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (JSPL), India’s leading steel and power company, announced recently the launch of a new retail brand, Rs Jindal Panther’.
The brand is inspired by the Black Panther, a powerful feline synonymous with strength, agility and rebirth, a statement of the company informed here. The first product to be launched under Jindal Panther is the Jindal Panther TMT Rebars, signifying the company's foray into the retail product segment. “The new generation premium quality ribbed Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) Rebars have a higher degree of strength, ductility and malleability, yielding the best results for all constructions needs,’’ the JSPL statement added.
Speaking at the launch of Jindal Panther, Mr Ravi Uppal, MD and CEO, Jindal Steel and Power, said “at JSPL, our brand values are rooted in excellence, innovation and commitment to world class quality as envisioned by our founder O.P Jindal. Our entry into retail is spurred with an aim to provide top quality reinforced bars to the housing segment.
Jindal Panther TMT Rebars have been inspired by the strength and agility of the powerful Panther and promises to empower every Indian home by offering strength and purity to its construction. With this we aspire to serve the emerging needs of infrastructure in the country.” Jindal Panther TMT Rebars aims to break the acronym mould of the category, and engage with the end customers to cater to varying housing and construction needs.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Stop promoting ‘donkeys of Gujrat’ appeals CM 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Campaigning for forth phase of UP polls ends today 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Political conspiracy to tarnish his image says Prajapati on rape charges 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM openly supporting criminals, rapists: Pathak 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- People will give befitting reply to ‘political terrorism’: Rajendra Chaudhaury 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- IF elected BJP will expedite construction of Ram Temple: Katiyar 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- After three phases of UP polls, it is clear BJP will form Govt: Javedkar 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- PM polarizing polls on communal lines: Congress 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP seeks judicial probe into poll code violation 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Re-poll at Athagarh booths demanded 21 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
In the case of both nations, India and Afghanistan, cross-border terrorism is originating from Pakistan which is also patronising it.
I have said goodbye to international cricket. I have played with seriousness and in a professional way for my country.
All of us in America have generally paid for our gas and oil all along. We're not in Iraq to seize anybody's oil or gas.