- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
JSPL launches ‘Jindal Panther’ TMT Rebars
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (JSPL), India’s leading steel and power company, announced recently the launch of a new retail brand, Rs Jindal Panther’.
The brand is inspired by the Black Panther, a powerful feline synonymous with strength, agility and rebirth, a statement of the company informed here. The first product to be launched under Jindal Panther is the Jindal Panther TMT Rebars, signifying the company's foray into the retail product segment. “The new generation premium quality ribbed Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) Rebars have a higher degree of strength, ductility and malleability, yielding the best results for all constructions needs,’’ the JSPL statement added.
Speaking at the launch of Jindal Panther, Mr Ravi Uppal, MD and CEO, Jindal Steel and Power, said “at JSPL, our brand values are rooted in excellence, innovation and commitment to world class quality as envisioned by our founder O.P Jindal. Our entry into retail is spurred with an aim to provide top quality reinforced bars to the housing segment.
Jindal Panther TMT Rebars have been inspired by the strength and agility of the powerful Panther and promises to empower every Indian home by offering strength and purity to its construction. With this we aspire to serve the emerging needs of infrastructure in the country.” Jindal Panther TMT Rebars aims to break the acronym mould of the category, and engage with the end customers to cater to varying housing and construction needs.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- 358 nominations for JSPL foundation’s Swayamsiddh Samman 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Prithvi II test-fired from Chandipur 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Olive Ridley mating pairs sighted at Gahirmatha 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- B’pur locals meet Khurda DRM on train timings 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- MCL eyes to produce 250 MT coal by 2020 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Airstrip renovation hailed in M’bhanj, Baleswar 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Man held for abducting nephew for ransom 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Sarathi Baba’s bail rejected 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Malyabanta fest celebrates tribals’ colourful life 27 Nov 2015 | NADIYA CHAND KANUNGO | in Bhubaneswar
- ABVP national meet begins in city 27 Nov 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
Aamir has played the role of a patriot in many films, but he failed to make his wife understand about love for the country. SP chief’s
People usually deteriorate with age but she (Shilpa Shetty) is becoming beautiful. Everyone will look bad before her.
Debates, disputes and dialogues are the soul of Parliament. For other things, the entire country is available as an arena.