- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
JSPL launches ‘Jindal Panther’ TMT Rebars
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (JSPL), India’s leading steel and power company, announced recently the launch of a new retail brand, Rs Jindal Panther’.
The brand is inspired by the Black Panther, a powerful feline synonymous with strength, agility and rebirth, a statement of the company informed here. The first product to be launched under Jindal Panther is the Jindal Panther TMT Rebars, signifying the company's foray into the retail product segment. “The new generation premium quality ribbed Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) Rebars have a higher degree of strength, ductility and malleability, yielding the best results for all constructions needs,’’ the JSPL statement added.
Speaking at the launch of Jindal Panther, Mr Ravi Uppal, MD and CEO, Jindal Steel and Power, said “at JSPL, our brand values are rooted in excellence, innovation and commitment to world class quality as envisioned by our founder O.P Jindal. Our entry into retail is spurred with an aim to provide top quality reinforced bars to the housing segment.
Jindal Panther TMT Rebars have been inspired by the strength and agility of the powerful Panther and promises to empower every Indian home by offering strength and purity to its construction. With this we aspire to serve the emerging needs of infrastructure in the country.” Jindal Panther TMT Rebars aims to break the acronym mould of the category, and engage with the end customers to cater to varying housing and construction needs.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Shimla, nearby spots wrapped in snow 08 Feb 2016 | IANS | in Chandigarh
- Modi dedicates NISER to nation 08 Feb 2016 | Sugyan Choudhury | in Bhubaneswar
- Inbrief 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- ‘Judiciary can play vital role in solving Indo-Pak disputes’ 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- INBRIEF 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- HP remembers association with Guru Gobind Singh 08 Feb 2016 | KK KAPILA | in Chandigarh
- 58,000 BPUT students yet to get certificates 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Haryana Town & Country Planning Dept plans joint site inspection 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- War veterans’ assn holds annual day 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Seminar on climate-resilient crops held 08 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
Prime Minister Modi can advance the interest of the people of India by working effectively with President Obama.
I’m endorsing Marco Rubio to be our next president. We have got to turn the page on the Obama Administration.
Whatever is conjecture (about Netaji Bose) is not of consequence to me. What is of consequence is that he was fighting for India’s freedom.