- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Will waive off farmers’ loan if BJP comes to power: Amit Shah 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Give detail of 24 hour power supply in state: BJP to SP 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Mayawati turns emotional, seeks support for BSP 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 7th pay commission: Central Govt employees threaten to go on strike on March 16 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Dharmendra a challenge to Naveen one-upmanship 24 Feb 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- Two women Maoists surrender 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Air Asia flight to Malaysia gets cheaper 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 94 of 102 Govt colleges have no Principals 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- State eyes Rs1 lakh cr from exports 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- OSFC loss mounts to Rs478.56 cr 24 Feb 2017 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
19 Feb 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
What will happen to the State politics after the weakening of the AIADMK? There is a positive consolidation of the DMK under the leadership of Stalin, which should be taken into consideration. One can only wait and watch, writes Kumar Chellappan It may not be out of place to write a requiem for a political entity called the AIADMK, which has been admitted to the critical care unit and connected...
Both Moscow and Beijing have choices to make. They can disregard the rules-based security order or contribute to it.
ABVP is being used by Modi to kill every educational institution - from JNU to Ramjas College. Delhi Police is conniving.
When Leo (Messi) is happy, that helps him give his best performance. A footballer is happy when he is playing and winning.