- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Employees, farmers resort to civil disobedience 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Violence in hosps: Is it just part of docs’ job? 06 Oct 2015 | SUNDEEP MISHRA | in Bhubaneswar
- My women characters never admit defeat 06 Oct 2015 | SUGYAN CHOUDHURY | in Bhubaneswar
- Five-day Durga puja in Cuttack from Oct 20 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Puri civic body staffs call off stir 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Pay Rs3K, get your child’s age lowered 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong demands whitepaper on drought 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- SP urges CM to check price rise 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Displaced farmers stage stir at Kujang 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Employees oppose Centre’s insurance Bill 06 Oct 2015 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
04 Oct 2015 | Shalini Saksena
Coke Studio@MTV Season 4 is all set to air its next episode today. SHALINI SAKSENA speaks to music composers, playback singers and lyricists about what’s in store for the big names this time It is bigger, better, more creative and has top luminaries of the music world like Javed Akhtar, Babul Supriyo, Prasoon Joshi, Anupam Roy and Jeet Gannguli...
06 Oct 2015 | PNS | NAYAGARH
Demanding payment of arrears and reopening of the Nayagarh Sugar Mill, employees of the mill and members of the Akhu Chasi Mahasangh and Krushak Sangh under the banner of the Nayagarh Chinikala Banchao Kriyanusthana Committee resorted to civil disobedience in front of the Nayagarh Collectorate here on Monday. The agitators also locked up the main gate of the Collector office...
We need to rise above these kinds of incidents (Dadri lynching) because they don't give a good name to the country.
Every superstar has some insecurity. That is why a superstar is in search of new subjects. Insecurity is everywhere.
We are keeping an eye on hate-mongers. They orchestrated riots in Muzaffarnagar and are trying it in other parts of the State.