- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Terrorism new threat to Odisha security 10 Feb 2016 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Efforts on to make Rama Devi No1 university’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘PM misled nation on refinery facts’ 10 Feb 2016 | pns | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Tech innovations needed for poverty reduction’ 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Mega farmers’ convention in city on Feb 18 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Rs143.34-crore Amrut projects for 9 cities 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Inbrief 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- A study of poster war expenses is a social necessity 10 Feb 2016 | Jayant Das | in Bhubaneswar
- Handicraft artisans in dire straits in State 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Light and sound show at Sun Temple soon 10 Feb 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
07 Feb 2016 | Rinku Ghosh
Photography legend Steve McCurry may be known for his iconic Afghan girl, but over the course of his long career, he has kept coming back to India, documenting our ever-evolving world. And though he may not have panned conflict-zone drama, he has a soul connect with each photograph of his India series...
Since Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was LeT head, hence all orders (on 26/11 Mumbai strike) would have logically come from him.
It's a matter of time. Eventually, all talent will rise to the top. It's a matter of getting a new way of thinking.
From the time of Jawaharlal Nehru, economic policies adopted by Congress failed to solve the problems of the poor and farmers.