- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP Govt expands cabinet 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Amit Shah attacks SP Govt 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Yadav gives a miss to cabinet expansion 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM to ask public support for Assembly Polls 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UPCC cancels Roza Iftar party 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Piyush Goel slams UP Govt over power crisis 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘Lookout notice’ against Trailokya Mishra issued 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Undue favour to Rose Valley Real Estate decried 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- E-stamping facility begins in State 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ex-Services League submits memo to Monohar Parrikar 28 Jun 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
26 Jun 2016 | Ananya Borgohain and Shraddha Singh
When Delhi University announces its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses, predictably thousands of students will be rejected. Where do they go now when the frontiers they aspire for a successful future lead them to a dead end, ask ANANYA BORGOHAIN and SHRADDHA SINGH While Delhi University (DU) will release its first cut-off list for undergraduate courses on June 30, its St Stephen’s College had announced its own list last week...
Earlier, chhatrapati (king) appointed peshwas (prime minister). In Rajya Sabha nomination of Sambhaji Raje (a Maratha royal), peshwas have appointed a chhatrapati.
There's no bigger enemy of an artist than his fans. If you fall for the expectations of your fans, you’ll never grow. I don't give a damn about fans.
I've done all I can. I've been in four finals and it hurts not to be a champion. It's a hard moment for me and the team, and it's difficult to say, but it's over with the Argentina team.