- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- ‘Sharecroppers in dire straits in State’ 24 May 2016 | SEFALI SUMAN | in Bhubaneswar
- A Govt job would further propel me to bring laurels for my State 24 May 2016 | Sugyan Choudhury | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Deletion of ‘Gram Sabha’ words dilutes PESA rights’ 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Narrow escape for tourists near Dhauli 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- SP demands withdrawal of toll fee 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Nalco signs MoU for biz tie-up in Iran 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Hiked entry fee effected at Konark temple 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Ordinary bus fare hiked by 1paise 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Plus II admission process begins 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Telangana leaders back Kosal State protest 24 May 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
22 May 2016 | Rajib Chowdhury
The BJP's historic win in Assam, signalling a major political shift in the region, is a crucial step in concretising Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision for the party's North East outreach May 19 ushered in a new dawn in Assam — a dawn that held the promise of change and hope for a better future, or as some would say, achche din. Expanding its political clout beyond the traditional bastion and...
It's a job of historians to ask questions and explain, but every leader makes very difficult decisions, particularly during war time.
BJP's win in a Malda constituency in Bengal shows there can be consolidation against anti-national elements.
Chabahar port deal enables us quick movement of goods, first to Iran and then onwards to Afghanistan and Russia by rail.