- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- UP Minister Bill introduced by CM 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Those who left SP are rats says Azam khan 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Armed gunmen looted bank 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- State Govt spent heavy amount on refreshments 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Maurya hit out at Maya 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- BJP members left UP assembly session 30 Aug 2016 | pns | in Lucknow
- RLD open for pre-poll alliance prior 2017 polls 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Rahul to visit Amethi before ‘Kisan Yatra’ 30 Aug 2016 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- Municipal Cadre for better governance launched 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- NHRC puts Energy Secy, M’bhanj SP on notice 30 Aug 2016 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
28 Aug 2016 | Aakriti Mehrotra
Performances from Sakshi Malik and PV Sindhu give us reason to be proud and buoyant about the future. Their staggering acts have given a lot of people, especially girls, a reason to go and venture into a field that is tough to break into One has to be an eternal optimist to believe that sports can be a liniment to a nation’s ills, but there is something so delightful about them...
Our Constitution has no religion or caste. So there is no need to light traditional lamps during the inaugurations at state programmes or at school functions.
I can't step out of bed looking like a diva. My job is to act and not look pretty 24/7. I am not suppose to be a doll.
In India, we have emissions regulations. We understand this is important for public health, so we will try to go step by step to be accepted by Indian consumers.