- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Last chance for untrained teachers to get training
The State Government has given last opportunity to all untrained assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats teaching in all Government and 100 per cent Government aided schools in the State to get themselves trained.
The district project coordinator (DPC) of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Surguja said that the assistant teachers, assistant teacher panchayats, teachers and teacher panchayats, who have not yet taken DEd and BEd training or have not registered at any of the DEd free or distance education centres run by the State Government during the 2012-13 session, can send online application by July 25. Under the Right to Education Act it is mandatory for all teachers to be trained. It is necessary for all teachers to get trained by 2015 and after that action would be taken against the untrained teachers and they would be responsible for that.
The DPC said that as per the instructions of State Educational Research and Training Council, the teachers appointed on or after September 3, 2001, should ensure their online registration for DEd distance education after contacting their Sankul coordinator or BRCC. The website for registration is http://psdedodl.scertcg.com. The DPC has issued instructions to all the BRCCs to send proof by July 27 that there is no untrained teacher left out in the block for registration for training.
MORE State Editions NEWS
- Issue clear orders in favour of pensioners: HRC to Govt 19 Jan 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Akhilesh revokes expulsion of leaders, sacked by Shivpal Yadav 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ‘WiIl contest elections’ says Shivpal Yadav 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Sangeet Som booked for violation of election model code 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Allahabad HC asks EC to decide on BSP deposit of Rs140cr in bank in December 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CEC to visit Lucknow to review poll preparations for UP Polls 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- SP played drama to hide tainted state Govt: Maurya 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- 9 nominations filed on second day of first phase of UP polls 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Demonetisation: Congress workers detained for trying to gherao RBI office 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Congress protest on demonetisation a flop show: BJP 19 Jan 2017 | PNS | in Lucknow
The US has an extraordinarily complicated relationship, particularly when it comes to national security with Pakistan.
I don't have any interest in going to the US and working there. I am totally interested in working for Indian films.
Sunil Grover is pretty sober. He has overdone (prankster bit) so much that people might find his normal self different.